# Jets vs Fins -- Home Opener at Metlife --- The Official Game Thread #

Maxman

It is game day. The Jets are fresh off of their Jets impressive win in Detroit. Next up the Miami Dolphins.

This week we have Mickey passing his wisdom on to Rocky.

More importantly we have Fireman Ed telling Sam Darnold we have been waiting for you. Since before you were born, we have been waiting for you.

LET'S GO JETS! The stadium is going to be rocking!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAMEDAY INFO:

Football is back at MetLife Stadium! The New York Jets host the Miami Dolphins for the regular season home opener presented by JetBlue this Sunday, September 16 at 1:00pm. All fans in attendance will receive a Jets Flag courtesy of JetBlue.

• Parking lots: 8:00 a.m. (Parking Map)
  • Will call: 10:00am (Located at MetLife Gate South Windows)
  • Gates: 11:00 a.m. (Stadium Map)
  • Kickoff: 1:00 p.m.
  • Uniforms: Green jerseys and white pants (Roster Card)

MOBILE TICKETING

New for 2018, print-at-home PDF tickets are no longer available.

Season Ticket Holders: Use your Jets Rewards Card or the new Virtual Jets Rewards Card in the Jets Official Mobile App. For parking, use your hangtag or manage passes in the Jets App.

General Public: Download and manage your tickets and parking in the Jets Official Mobile App

Announcers: Kevin Harlan on play-by-play, Rich Gannon as the analyst

Super Bowl III Experience Located on the plaza between MetLife Gate and the Verizon Gate, you’ll have the opportunity to take photos with Super Bowl III memorabilia.

IN-GAME / IN-STADIUM:

National Anthem: Mike DelGuidice of Big Shot

Team Intro Song: Listen to the new Jets run-out song produced by Def Jam Recordings, featuring New York recording artists Jadakiss and Desiigner. This song can only be heard inside of MetLife Stadium!

Noise Warning: Be on the lookout for new in-game pyrotechnics at MetLife Stadium. This may be particularly loud for fans sitting in the 300-level. 

7 hours ago, Larz said:

Maxman ******* on point with the midnight game thread 

jets-fan-fist-pump.gif

All- time classic dude response. Chuckle every time I see this guy. All it needs is him mouthing “F*** Yeah”!!!!

i am so into this game today! A total pummeling of the Dophags will will have me amped up for Cleveland on Thurs.

Can’t wait for kickoff!

How awesome was that?? God knows we’ve dealt with a lot of other teams and their fans having parties in our house. It’s something special to have an empty ford field with nothing but jets fans for darnold s debut! Goooood sh*t!!!

Squish da fish!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived