Aussie First Timers

Hi Jets fans! My 18 year old son and I are travelling from Australia in November and going to the Jets game on the 25th V New England. It will be our first live NFL game and we can't wait.

Was hoping you could give us some advice on how to make the most of the day. What time should we get there? Are there things to do outside of the stadium before entering? How much travel time is needed on game days from Times Square? Be really grateful for some tips!

Cheers

Posted in the other thread you made.  You should take the bus from Port Authority (very short walk from Times Square).  If you get on that bus around 10, you'll be at the stadium before 10:30.  Don't take the train, it's a pain in the ass. 

Once you're there, I think this year there are some team sponsored tailgate oases that look okay. But what I would recommend is that you head over to the bus lot (which is where the Port Authority bus will let you off) and check out the many catered tailgate parties that are over there. I've never been, but you should check out the party thrown by Tailgate Joe (he posts here) --- https://www.tailgatejoe.com/product/2018-jets-tailgate-party-patriots-at-new-york-jets/

Archived