28 minutes ago, Larz said:

My culprits list...... 

Bates 

Carpenter 

Pryor 

Herndon 

Skrub 

Bowles 

AND KC Rodgers, Myers,  Robbie A, Adams who blew HIS assignment on Gore. And he’s talking crap on SNY and NOT taking responsibility for blowing it. What a sh*t show.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Embrace the Suck said:

The passes they were calling were conservative. Once they opened up the playbook the jets started moving the ball.

I think you mean to say when the players executed better? 

I hope you don't mean end of the 1st half or the 4th quarter 

Bates was brutal today 

2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Actually he ripped the Coaches for the bad calls on Defense. Blamed them for the frank gore play NOT Adams.

Are you deaf dumb and blind? They’re all saying it was Adams AND Bowles fault for allowing Gore to convert 3rd and 19. 

19 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

Yeah it's not too early for this thread.

I feel this more aggressive approach will be beneficial for the team and for Sam going forward. I liked the way the team fought when things were definitely not clicking. 

at what point should we have this discussion?? i'm being serious.. do you have a tipping point?? should any jet fan have a tipping point in your view??

bottom line is bowles gets no slack from his detractors because it's always a **** show (year 4 & counting) after any kind of surprising success..

must be exhausting to contstantly defend this dope..

4 minutes ago, BigO said:

Are you deaf dumb and blind? They’re all saying it was Adams AND Bowles fault for allowing Gore to convert 3rd and 19. 

I actually listen. Do you skippy? You deaf? Turn on your closed cation. Now he did criticize his presser, but that's not what I was posting about before.

2 minutes ago, jetgreen13 said:

at what point should we have this discussion?? i'm being serious.. do you have a tipping point?? should any jet fan have a tipping point in your view??

bottom line is bowles gets no slack from his detractors because it's always a **** show (year 4 & counting) after any kind of surprising success..

You're a little emotional and honestly, not remotely tired. You can discuss the bash the coach all you want. Not trying to stop you. 

Almost every post agrees with you in the thread but because I said it felt early, you have your panties bunched?

Just gave my opinion it feels early. You know, 2 weeks. I wasn't expecting 16-0. I was expecting bumps early in the season. Hopefully things start clicking later into the season.

So flame away.

4 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Oh, I believe I have at least three posts in the game thread cursing out bates today. Player execution was key of course.

It was a head scratcher game plan 

Beast edge rushers you hit with screens draws and run right at them and then make them run sideline to sideline 

Who knows maybe the big picture is to call the games like Sam is a 5 year veteran to speed up his development? 

We also can't forget that Dennison is the run game coordinator 

Still what's so frustrating is how many plays they left out there 

Pryor in the end zone, Herndon deep on the sidelines, the last play of the half 

Almost felt like trying to run in a dream lol

54 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

From his hiring of assistants, lack of game plan, poor clock management.

Undisciplined team play.

I absolutely see 2 wins more each year if this team were coached by a top tier coach.

Can anyone justify why this man should be a HC. He is the Browning Nagle of coaching.

Please... what is he good at?  I am at a Loss. NOT just this game.. what we saw today we have seen

for years.  Then there is that shlt eating grin on the sidelines. 

How does a team outgain the opponent by 150 yards and lose by 8? Ask Todd Bowles and he will explain in depth exactly how it is done. No discipline, penalty prone and he has no clue what his OC is doing. He brought in Bates to beef up the run game yet the Jets abandoned it from jump street and totally forgot about Bilal Powell. It was all Crowell on outside runs when he is a typical between the tackles runner. Bowles has NO BUSINESS being the HC of any NFL team.

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

How does a team outgain the opponent by 150 yards and lose by 8? Ask Todd Bowles and he will explain in depth exactly how it is done. No discipline, penalty prone and he has no clue what his OC is doing. He brought in Bates to beef up the run game yet the Jets abandoned it from jump street and totally forgot about Bilal Powell. It was all Crowell on outside runs when he is a typical between the tackles runner. Bowles has NO BUSINESS being the HC of any NFL team.

THIS....

11 minutes ago, jetgreen13 said:

We all should have expected this kind of faceflop after the Jets played so well last week. They can't be expected to play at a high level EVERY game can they? Their entire history shows the same pattern of falling flat on their faces after a great game. They are still the ultimate tease, in that they get you to buy in that they have "turned it around" when it is not possible with coaches like Bowles and Bates and Rodgers. 

11 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I’m ready to contribute $100 to the FIRE Bowles sign.   

I’m praying that we are worried about our appearance, giving Bowles the whole year to evaluate and then make our move. By delaying his long overdue firing, it should help us attract a candidate because they see how patient we are.

That’s the only benefit of us being patient. IF Bowles drops the ball (I fully expect him to), we will be a VERY attractive destination finally with young FQB, $100 mil in cap space and the “appearance” of being a patient and well run organization. 

Still way too early to make any final judgements in my opinion. I totally get how everyone feels though. Maybe there is a method to the madness. Bowles will make the decision for us. We won’t be the bad guy. 

Sam Darnold, 21 years old and in his second start was the best player on the field today, yeah, even with the 2 picks. The kids talent is undeniable and so far, he has shown ridiculous mental toughness. But playing for Bowles and this zero accountability, zero situationsl awareness coaching and inept staff will take its toll if allowed to continue.

The predicted incompetence of the o line was on full display today. The terrible receiver play (aside from Enunwa) today with drops, fumbles, and awful routes will force Darnold to start second guessing himself. 

And dont get me going on allowing a 3rd and 19 to a 35 year old back or letting a guy coming off knee surgery gash you over and over again. 

Bowles and co. Must go....soon. Keep Bates if you have to. But the cigar store indian, standing there with a vacant look on his face after watching your punter roughed or Minkah Fitzpatrick committing BLATANT PI in the EZ has to go.

Or we watch Darnold wasted.

14 minutes ago, RESNewYork said:

You're a little emotiona[l and honestly, not remotely tired. You can discuss the bash the coach all you want. Not trying to stop you. 

Almost every post agrees with you in the thread but because I said it felt early, you have your panties bunched?

Just gave my opinion it feels early. You know, 2 weeks. I wasn't expecting 16-0. I was expecting bumps early in the season. Hopefully things start clicking later into the season.

So flame away.

LOLz you sir, like bowles are consistant, if absolutely nothing else..

9 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

We all should have expected this kind of faceflop after the Jets played so well last week. They can't be expected to play at a high level EVERY game can they? Their entire history shows the same pattern of falling flat on their faces after a great game. They are still the ultimate tease, in that they get you to buy in that they have "turned it around" when it is not possible with coaches like Bowles and Bates and Rodgers. 

I remember being a 13 year old kid being coached by a guy I thought was a dope. 

At 13 you knew the guy should not be coaching.

i feel that way about Bowles. 

This is NOT trigger reaction. WE have seen it for 4 years. He costs us 1.5 games every year. 

on the 3 and 19 they were in cover 0. you can question the blitz there and the cover 0, but with the cover 0, Adams was the player that needed to pick up the back.

criticism to go around but when the player clearly doesn’t execute, it is hard to judge the play call.

27 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Not be an obnoxious wind bag like Rex.

Your right! That’s all he’s good at. That’s it. Being the anti Rex. Other than that he sukkkks. I don’t what anyone says - the guy was a player - fine - but he ain’t a head coach. Poor game plan. Poor adjustments. Poor everything. The guy does nothing good. He just doesn’t. Sorry but he’s not smart enough to be a head coach. Neither am I so not everyone is. Bowles just please go away!

3 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Your right! That’s all he’s good at. That’s it. Being the anti Rex. Other than that he sukkkks. I don’t what anyone says - the guy was a player - fine - but he ain’t a head coach. Poor game plan. Poor adjustments. Poor everything. The guy does nothing good. He just doesn’t. Sorry but he’s not smart enough to be a head coach. Neither am I so not everyone is. Bowles just please go away!

He just is not detailed enough.  He is not even on the same level as Herm or REX and they were both proven to not have enough intelligence. It takes discipline, brains, patience among many other qualitative skills to be a good HC.  

I couldn’t do the job either....   

Archived