Can we talk about Thursday now?

k-met57

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Larz said:

It's kinda good that they have a game coming up so soon so they don't dwell on this they have to get going but the road team on Thursday night typically had a rough go 

It's all good for Sam tho he needs the gauntlet 

the browns are going to be desperate...i think Hugh might get the boot if the browns get their butt kicked.

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

It's kinda good that they have a game coming up so soon so they don't dwell on this they have to get going but the road team on Thursday night typically had a rough go 

It's all good for Sam tho he needs the gauntlet 

Great point. This is a blessing in disguise. Cleveland is not the Cleveland of last year. They easily could be 2-0.

Tough game. Hard to figure. I could see the Browns imploding after blowing yet another opportunity to get their first win since before Trump took office. I could also see them kicking our ass. Very worried about their pass rush. I also think Taylor is one of those guys who plays better against our defense than he should. 

I honestly have no feel for this game. All I know is that it's a near must-win if we want to have a fun season. 

2 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

the browns are going to be desperate...i think Hugh might get the boot if the browns get their butt kicked.

They have a tie! Yeah I hate playing winless teams in Week 3,4. On the road too 

1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

Great point. This is a blessing in disguise. Cleveland is not the Cleveland of last year. They easily could be 2-0.

Oh they are tough. This is no push over 

3 minutes ago, HoustonJet said:

Cleveland is very competitive, almost had another W against a quality team. And BTW I think they’re better than Miami...Jets will have to work for this one.

All true yet they are still The Browns until they start winning. They have a losing culture there. Losing is what they do 

32 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

3-0 in 10 days would have been nice

2-1 in 10 days is damn good

Big game on Thursday against a team that can get after the QB.

Jets will be 1-2 when they lose to the Browns. The Browns have shown more fire and desire than these hapless shmoes who come out flat in a home opener. With brain dead coaches leading the way this is a 3-13 team waiting to happen and I expect Darnold to throw for over 3,000 yards - but it won't be enough to overcome Bowles and his staff of morons.

Archived