Giants - Cowboys Game

Ken Schroy

56 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I didnt say their qb was good.  I said they picked a great rb, will build the oline then address the qb position.  Wtf is wrong w/ some of you?

The problem with your method is that the timing is an epic fail.   By the time they build the OL, draft a QB, and get that QB into his 3rd year or so when he is ready to really compete... the logistics of the RB position doesnt mesh.  Saquon will either be injured, have some mileage, or be requiring a restrictive amount of $$$ that teams don't like to pay running backs these days.

The RB is the last piece. Not the first.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love when our fans make fun of other teams. Their fans must just shake their heads and think, “seriously?”

How long have you been a Jets fan? Giants fans treat us like we don’t even belong and have treated us like second class citizens forever . Save it. We can say what we want about their sh*t team. They deserve it.

21 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

The silver lining of tonight was being able to read he Giants and Steelers message boards where their fans are having meltdowns. It was very enjoyable, especially the Giants because they passed on Darnold. Now on to the Pats....

^^Captain-like.

13 minutes ago, DLJ said:

How long have you been a Jets fan? Giants fans treat us like we don’t even belong and have treated us like second class citizens forever . Save it. We can say what we want about their sh*t team. They deserve it.

Since 1964. I don’t need a history lesson from you. Worry about our team. They’re the ones with the NFL titles, and the Super Bowls. How many years did we play in “Giants” Stadium? When we’re the better team and organization, it’ll be our turn.

17 minutes ago, DLJ said:

I'm not a New Yorker, so I don't share the same experience with Giant fans, but all the loathing of them on this site is rubbing off on me a bit. ?

1 minute ago, GreenWhite said:

Giants have lost 15 of their last 18. 

Unfortunately the Jets aren’t much better losing 12 of their last 18. 

Overall NY Football is a putrid 9-27 over the past two years. 

2 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

Giants have lost 15 of their last 18. 

Unfortunately the Jets aren’t much better losing 12 of their last 18. 

Overall NY Football is a putrid 9-27 over the past two years. 

Meanwhile jets have best outlook with best qb prospect in nfl.. Eli is only going to get worse 

Since 1964. I don’t need a history lesson from you. Worry about our team. They’re the ones with the NFL titles, and the Super Bowls. How many years did we play in “Giants” Stadium? When we’re the better team and organization, it’ll be our turn.

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. We can care about the jets and sh*t talk the giants.

No one gave you a history lesson, I merely stated why jets fans on this site loathe the Giants and should be allowed to sh*t on them without being policed for it by a grumpy

12 minutes ago, DLJ said:

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. We can care about the jets and sh*t talk the giants.

No one gave you a history lesson, I merely stated why jets fans on this site loathe the Giants and should be allowed to sh*t on them without being policed for it by a grumpy

Ok fine. If it makes you feel better to rag on the Giants the same day our arch rival kicks our ass in our home opener, good for you. Personally I don’t give a s**t about the Giants, and their fans. I worry about what my team is doing.

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Ok fine. If it makes you feel better to rag on the Giants the same day our arch rival kicks our ass in our home opener, good for you. Personally I don’t give a s**t about the Giants, and their fans. I worry about what my team is doing.

You don't worry too much by our posts, everything is fine be happy, be patient, all is well. 

11 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Relax Francis

7 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

Good thing they extended Odell.  I love that they suck. I hate them 

Dolphins pats Giants 

thats my hatred in order. Top 3 

Dolphins and Pats are my order of hatred (and possibly the Raiders 3rd but it doesn't feel like it these days).  The Giants are more or less just another team to me.  They're not even in our conference.

7 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I wouldn't say they kicked our ass, we basically have the game away.  With a rookie QB there will be ups and downs (though it was more than the QB).  With the Giants they passed on a QB because they thought they could get 2-3 more years out of a QB they was basically done 4-5 years ago.

7 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm glad the Giants lost because their fans rag on us.  Also we made the right move and they didn't when we drafted Darnold and they passed. You want to be a self loathing Jets fan be my guest!

9 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Actually, it DID make me feel better. Almost as much as seeing the Patriots crumble against Jax. We are tied to the Giants because we are in the same market and have to bear the burden of talk show hosts and newsrags reminding us repeatedly of how great the Giants organization is. The Giants actually suck. And I would have expected better given all the offensive weapons. Now they lost their center, so a putrid offensive line just got worse. Good luck with that, Midgets.

13 hours ago, nico002 said:

Lol nice job troll. Their QB is shot yet the right move was to take a RB

Can you imagine a rookie QB with that line and no running game?

The Rams and the Seahawks did it.   Fix the O Line and get a running back, then get a QB with things in place.    I'm glad things worked out the way they did, but Eli may have pitched a fit and tried to get out of town if they took a QB #2, and no rookie can succeed there.  

Side note, they are in piss poor cap space for the next few years.

11 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

I hate that we play in their stadium. Still. 

Last I looked, the Jets own 50% of MetLife and the Giants own 50% of MetLife.  The Stadium is co-owned so it is technically both the Jets' and the giants' stadium.  You just don't like that it's shared.  Never going to happen in big cities like LA or NY for football.  It's economically stupid for each team to have its own stadium in the same Metropolitan area.  It's one of the reasons why the Raiders are leaving the bay area.  No 2nd stadium to be built in Oakland when you haved a beauty less than 50 miles away in Santa Clara.. 

Archived