Browns game must win?

kevinc855

24 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Vegas does not concern itself with which team is better, only what the sharps think the public thinks

This exactly. Only that it is not what the "sharps" think, it is what the general public does. I have not backslid at all. One angle the sharps  play is to see the line, view what direction the line is moving, and then fade that side.

No point in continuing. We have reached a standstill

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

This exactly. Only that it is not what the "sharps" think, it is what the general public does. I have not backslid at all. One angle the sharps  play is to see the line, view what direction the line is moving, and then fade that side.

No point in continuing. We have reached a standstill

The way you chop up other peoples posts and then respond to the parts that are delicious to you is admirable.

You know your audience, they are the people that just read the last post in a thread.

I don't blame ya. It's a good market.

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

LOL wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I'm a writer. It sounded good.

Where, at 9am on a Monday morning does Vegas' perception of public perception come from? And again, you picked the one part of an entire paragraph, making that the ENTIRE post to suit your narrative. You play dirty. Let's take our balls and go home. You're giving me agita.

balls ? ya'll sound like 2 twelve y/o girls....

jus sayn

14 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

"I'm taking my ball and going home" is an expression. And no, it's not about someone recovering from testicular cancer, Chinaski.

Preciate ya rekkanize, Chinaski when ya see it...    When you meet an ignant mfer you can tell them that

taking my ball and go home is an expression....       ffs

17 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I think the Browns are saying the same thing about the Jets.  I personally don't think the Browns are inferior to the Jets.  If not for a Kicker they are 2-0 with wins over Pittsburgh and New Orleans.

Quite honestly, the NFL is being turned on its head right now.  There isn't much certainty around who the best teams are (the undefeated Tampa Bay Bucs?) and who the horrible teams are (the winless Seahawks, Texans, Steelers?).

I do agree that we should be seeing the Jets beat teams they are better than....I'm just not sure I know who those teams are yet.  Is Miami good?  They beat Tennessee and Tennessee beat Houston.

Great points. 

Archived