Antonio Brown MIA?

prime21

21 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I think he just needs more than Juju.  The problem for AB is that if Ben can make Juju look as good as he has, it starts to raise questions about whether AB is really an all-time great or if maybe it was more Ben then people realized.  In any case, it doesn't feel super team-friendly to me.

Checking the play-by-play of Sunday's game, on the PIT's last drive (on which they scored on Ben running it in), JJSS was targeted 5 times and AB once.  I think that is what put the bee in his bonnet.

Good call. I saw a tweet about him leaving the locker room early and looking mad 

Is ANYONE?
This guy? ----
image.png.6a8f75042ada8dbac3cf157fbe7c7ae5.png
Probably still not worth it for us. Ab is a great 30 year old receiver. If we are going to give up first round picks it has to be for a solid young talent that can grow with darnold not one who will be planning retirement when our franchise qb is entering his prime.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

50 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I think he just needs more than Juju.  The problem for AB is that if Ben can make Juju look as good as he has, it starts to raise questions about whether AB is really an all-time great or if maybe it was more Ben then people realized.  In any case, it doesn't feel super team-friendly to me.

Checking the play-by-play of Sunday's game, on the PIT's last drive (on which they scored on Ben running it in), JJSS was targeted 5 times and AB once.  I think that is what put the bee in his bonnet.

So, Antonio is like a jealous first born child?

As a more loved and cherished 2nd born child, myself, I take great pleasure in that.

15 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

First Le'Veon Bell. Now Antonio Brown. O-Lineman haven't kept their thoughts to themselves and ran to the media. Antonio Brown sticking up for Le'Veon Bell through the media.  Steelers are winless. 

Looks like Mike Tomlin has lost control of his locker room lol. 

I'm telling you guys, that Steelers back 7 is WEAK, completely lack any confidence right now & here comes Fitzmagic with Evans/Jackson/Godwin/Brate/Howard! Steelers are in TROUBLE! The games in Tampa, Decastro probably OUT. All these Babies buzzing, Tomlins in the hotseat. God, it's gonna be beautiful Steelers 0-3. Then the Ravens & those games are always blood baths. 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I also bet AB was double covered, and bracket covered all game getting JuJu open hence the targets from Ben.

Very possible.  And if Juju keeps racking up completions and yards, it should take pressure off of AB and get him more targets.  But it doesn't sound like AB is thinking clearly right now.

Archived