Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Just upgraded to 4.3.6

Let me know if there are any issues, this was a security release.

Anyone on Tapatalk please try it out as well, thanks.

Not sure if this is related...

I was able to sign in earlier and post in a couple of topics, but now every time I access the main board, it logs me out... And it doesn't look like it's updating for me.

If I go to the main "Home" menu, I'm logged in and I can see updates on posts in the different forums... But as soon as I try to enter one it shows me as logged out again...

When I go to try and sign in again I get this:

blob.png

5 hours ago, DMan77 said:

Not sure if this is related...

I was able to sign in earlier and post in a couple of topics, but now every time I access the main board, it logs me out... And it doesn't look like it's updating for me.

If I go to the main "Home" menu, I'm logged in and I can see updates on posts in the different forums... But as soon as I try to enter one it shows me as logged out again...

When I go to try and sign in again I get this:

blob.png

Are you using google chrome? Chrome updated to a new version on my computer last night and then I got that error. I had to clear my cache and then I was okay.

This is actually why I upgraded and applied the latest theme because I got that error. After all that, it was fine for me, so please let me know. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Are you using google chrome? Chrome updated to a new version on my computer last night and then I got that error. I had to clear my cache and then I was okay.

This is actually why I upgraded and applied the latest theme because I got that error. After all that, it was fine for me, so please let me know. Thanks.

That did the trick! Thanks for the suggestion!

• Upvote 1