# Jets vs Browns -- Thurs Night Football -- The Official Game Thread #

Maxman

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Larz said:

Anyone expecting a loss please keep your delicate emotions in check

Don't you tell me what to do!

We're gonna lose by a blowout in most embarrassing fashion, and at the exact moment the game is over, we're gonna get stuck in a time loop, and we're all gonna be stuck experiencing this most horrible loss, to the most horrible team, forever and ever and for all eternity!

These are not LAST year’s Browns.  Make no mistake the Jets will have to bring it to win this game. Fortunately, we are NOT last year’s team either. Forget about that losing streak. The Browns are an up and coming team with lots of young talent and are hungry.  But we must stay focused and build on the elements that won us Game 1.  It will not be an EASY win, it will have to be earned. This game will reveal our progress. We took a giant step backwards last week. Time to get back in track against a team that will surprise many this year. 

Jet Message is : “we don’t want to be the ones to lose to the Browns” - that’s Bowles message to the team. He Sukks! That’s kinda message doesn’t work. How about Let’s go out and win this friggin game! Bowles plays and coaches not to lose. That’s his personality. It shows. You gotta go all out to win in this league. Try to score on every drive. Rules favor the offense and passing game. Score points and more points. But Bowles is gonna play not to lose. That’s old Bill Parcells stuff. It worked 30 yrs ago. Not now. You gotta go for it. This attitude lost us the last game of the season against Buffalo 3 yrs ago.  Ugggh

2 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Joe buck is an upgrade over the women who did our opener and that’s not saying much.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Our opener was done by rank amateur announcers.  The absolute bottom of the bottom of the barrel.  That said, I can't stand Joe Buck either.  

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have no idea what a chamomile is but I am terrified about this game. A loss to any other team, while it would suck, wouldn't bother me nearly as much. To end the winless streak of the Browns would be an embarrassment - even if they are much more talented than last year. We'd be the butt fumble end of trivia for years to come. And it would be such a Jets thing to do.

I'll be drinking straight whisky.

I agree, but I had to give you an upvote just for your screen name.  I almost spit my beer out.....

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Jets will get back in the winning column in front of a national audience for the 2nd time in 3 games.  Baker Mayfield will watch from the sidelines as Sam Darnold throws for over 300 yards for the 2nd week in a row.

The Jets get their 2nd win. Everyone calms down. And we will soon start to believe that we are allowed to have nice things.

No video needed this week. The Jets got this one. Rocky can wait. Ah, who am I kidding. We always need some Rocky to get us through the day. Going old school here. 

Let's Go Jets!!!

Every Eagle game starts this way.... I'm game if you are....IMG_0979.JPGIMG_1558_zpsae56dd4a.jpg

Archived