# Jets vs Browns -- Thurs Night Football -- The Official Game Thread #

Maxman

You can just feel all the momentum being on Clevelands side. I have a bad feeling that we are going to end up on the losing side of this game. This is becoming a trademark of a Todd Bowles team, they can't finish games.

We gave it away. The momentum I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

This is about the past 4+ years, I’m not dumping on our rookie, he’s getting no help

I was a hardcore Baker disciple here before the draft. I never even considered Sam cause I didn't figure he was going to be at 3. I was sad as sh*t draft night, but rebounded day 2 and am on the Darnold bandwagon now. Our line ******* sucks. I'm not blaming the Rookie at all, we knew he needed some work he's a lot younger. I was pretty adamant about not even starting him early with this protection given his problems with turnovers in college. I just didn't want to ruin his confidence cause it's not going to be a good year

Just now, bostonmajet said:

3 games in 11 days (2 on the road); now after a bad game, we are up against the fans, the announcers, the refs, and the momentum - maybe we should have put the game away instead of cheap shot-ing everyone and rubbing the ball on our a$$. Maybe if you are going to rub it in, you should win the game first...

Exactly.  We put ourselves in this mess.  You can't give a home team opportunities to turn the momentum back. 

Archived