Last call for tickets (Jets \ Vikings JetNation group outing)

We have this thread that has more info and the discussion on the JetNation group outing. But we sold out the first group of tickets that we purchased. I am buying some more tomorrow because a few people asked and paid. If you want to be included, here is the info -->  Last call for tickets, we sold out and I am placing an order for more tickets on Thursday. Please chime in if you want to be included. Otherwise you can do the tailgate only option but right not tickets in this section on stubhub are going for more than the price we have listed for the ticket and tailgate.  :)

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-vikings/ if you are interested. I am buying a few extras but not many so definitely let me know. Thanks.

Alright I think I am buying 6 extra seats for this game. If anyone else wants in just let me know, I still have a little time to buy more but I am wrapping it up today. We will have about 35 us of sitting in the same section, all pretty close to each other. Should be fun.

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

We have this thread that has more info and the discussion on the JetNation group outing. But we sold out the first group of tickets that we purchased. I am buying some more tomorrow because a few people asked and paid. If you want to be included, here is the info -->  Last call for tickets, we sold out and I am placing an order for more tickets on Thursday. Please chime in if you want to be included. Otherwise you can do the tailgate only option but right not tickets in this section on stubhub are going for more than the price we have listed for the ticket and tailgate.  :)

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jets-vs-vikings/ if you are interested. I am buying a few extras but not many so definitely let me know. Thanks.

I may end up back there for the game but I have my own tickets.  Will definitely look to hit the tailgate!

What section will you guys be in and is @joebabyny doing a tailgate that week?

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I may end up back there for the game but I have my own tickets.  Will definitely look to hit the tailgate!

What section will you guys be in and is @joebabyny doing a tailgate that week?

Yes, Joe does a tailgate every week. He does a great job, we highly recommend his tailgate.

For the Vikings game we will be in Lot F11, we are there every week. So our JetNation group outing tailgate will be different from Joe's unfortunately. I need to be in Lot F, more room for the RV and it is much easier for me to get out of that lot after the game.

Archived