Bowles got himself fired tonight

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It won't happen until after the season of course. But tonight was it. The Browns were favored. They hadn't won in two years. Your team is up by double digits. Then the wheels fell off. Stupid pen

Disagree completely, coaching is why we lost, awful coaching. Darnold struggled, they did nothing to put him in a position to succeed. That game was a display of awful coaching

Bowles wanted Bridgewater, for better or worse. You have to take the lumps with the rookie QB, but Darnold tonight was why they lost.  He was dreadful.

Posted Images

Just now, NoBowles said:

Disagree completely, coaching is why we lost, awful coaching. Darnold struggled, they did nothing to put him in a position to succeed. That game was a display of awful coaching

We said the same about Geno. Weapons this, play calling that. The QB played like ass. I can’t stand Bowles either, but be honest here.

• Thumb Down 1

Anyone who watched the game knows they lost because the QB was running for his life every time he dropped back. It isn't  the HC's fault  we have a sh*t OL. 

Ypu want to blame him for Crowell wiping his butt with the ball, or for Johnson shoving the ball in Landry's chest, all the stupid false starts, fine. 

Here is my litmus test. Bench Anderson.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

I just know that was disgraceful.  That was not an NFL offense.  It was called like a high school game with the 3rd string QB playing.

W. T. F.

If Sam can only throw screens, bench him.  If it's the OC just calling crap games, fire him.  Tonight.

• Like 1