k-met57

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at a point where 8-8 is the best case scenario

@jax den indy min: best case 2-2 

@chicago @ miami buf NE: best case 2-2

@ten @buf hou gb @ne: absolute best case 3-2, would be shocked though

realistically, were only gonna be favorites in at max 5 games (den- maybe, indy- maybe, buf- definitely, @buf - possibly, hou - if they continue their downward spiral)

could absolutely see us going 4-12. prob will end up somewhere in between. 6-10 is my guess

11 minutes ago, leonwashington2 said:

at a point where 8-8 is the best case scenario

@jax den indy min: best case 2-2 

@chicago @ miami buf NE: best case 2-2

@ten @buf hou gb @ne: absolute best case 3-2, would be shocked though

realistically, were only gonna be favorites in at max 5 games (den- maybe, indy- maybe, buf- definitely, @buf - possibly, hou - if they continue their downward spiral)

could absolutely see us going 4-12. prob will end up somewhere in between. 6-10 is my guess

6-10?  Crap that should be enough for another 3 year extension for Bowles.  Improvement right?  Heading in the right direction.

I am going to this game.  Exactly what I feared.   I will be watching with only one thing in mind, hoping Darnold can play week 5.

Trading Teddy was so damn stupid.  Darnold should have been on the shelf until at least midseason...  there was zero reason to rush.

We will be 1-3.. I have no faith in this CS.  I knew at 14 -0 that this undisciplined team would F-up because under this coach this is what they do. They play hard because they are young ...not because of anything this HC and his sh*tty staff has done. They play undisciplined ...look at last weeks 3rd down and 19 where you have the star safety leaving his man to freelance....

TB has NO control over his players and there is NO accountability at all. When Fitz was here and throwing 6 - as in SIX picks this coach left him in the game after 4 when anyone in the right mind would have benched him. He continues to NOT bench players that continue to mis-assignments, repeat mistakes and penalties .... that is coaching.

I

15 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

That game is going to look a lot like the second half tonight..

Then I think we get Denver, Minny and Chi

LOL Hello 1-8

I mean it’s not the worst thing to have a top 5 pick. 

Could lead to: top OL in draft and Bowles getting fired. Two good things!

As long as Darnold survives and they open up the playbook more. 

1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

I mean it’s not the worst thing to have a top 5 pick. 

Could lead to: top OL in draft and Bowles getting fired. Two good things!

As long as Darnold survives and they open up the playbook more. 

The Jets need an EDGE and LT.  Those are usually only available top 10, if really good.  

To get a new CS and a player like that, it is worth losing this year. Next year should be the playoff year.  That was always the plan.  

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

And we’re gonna beat JAX. just you wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funny you say that.  everyone always talks about "Same ol' Jets".  well they always look at that as a negative, and well yeah it mostly is.  but you know what else is "Same ol' Jets"?  coming out and beating a team like Jax next week when we will probably be 10 point dogs.  

that is same ol jets.  beat teams like Jax and Minn, lose to teams like Browns, Miami and Buffalo.

Archived