Let's just leave this right here for later in the year... (2019 Draft Order)

jetstream23

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok if Bosa doesn’t fall to the Jets, or the Jets somehow have 1st pick I’d say definitely Bosa, but I doubt Bosa is available when Jets pick, and if the 2 OT’s are gone is either the Arizona St. WR, and/or either of the Ole Miss kids worth a top 7 pick, do any of them bring a Julio Jones, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, or ODB skill set immediately?  If so sign me up for which ever one fits the criteria.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Ok if Bosa doesn’t fall to the Jets, or the Jets somehow have 1st pick I’d say definitely Bosa, but I doubt Bosa is available when Jets pick, and if the 2 OT’s are gone is either the Arizona St. WR, and/or either of the Ole Miss kids worth a top 7 pick, do any of them bring a Julio Jones, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, or ODB skill set immediately?  If so sign me up for which ever one fits the criteria.

Bosa if he's there or trade down, period. 

Jets need to use their 100 million surrounding Darnold with skill players & the best Olineman that come available. Jets haven't had a pass rusher since John Abraham, If Bosa is there for the taking it's a no brainer. They have 2 third rounders to look for a center. 

Taking Bosa checks off that box. Signing Bell checks off RB/WR (Colts will be there only competition for Bell, when I look around the league I just don't see too many teams throwing their hat in that ring). 

With a new coach, just adding Bosa & Bell is a huge improvement. I think Bells contract will be in the 15/16 million per/year. That leaves the Jets STILL with 85 million. 

New  coach, Bosa, Bell is a helluva great start to 2019.

Not much movement.  Was really hoping the Giants would pull out a win today to leave some cushion.  I'm still guessing the Jets will end up picking 5th.

Following Week 12...

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 9.56.20 PM.png

Also, Strength of Schedule is starting to be a problem as some of our opponents are beginning to win more games (Denver, Indianapolis, etc.).  

36 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Not much movement.  Was really hoping the Giants would pull out a win today to leave some cushion.  I'm still guessing the Jets will end up picking 5th.

Following Week 12...

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 9.56.20 PM.png

Also, Strength of Schedule is starting to be a problem as some of our opponents are beginning to win more games (Denver, Indianapolis, etc.).  

I think we have a solid shot at #3.  SF might get another one and Oakland could too.

9 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think we have a solid shot at #3.  SF might get another one and Oakland could too.

The team competed today and the Defense looked okay at times.  McCown was also able to move the ball a bit.  The eyeball test made today's game seem a little closer than the score would indicate.  I think the Jets are going to find another win or two this year, maybe either the Titans or Bills.  Definitely can't see them beating the Texans, Patriots or Packers.....although the Packers may be heading into full meltdown mode soon.

My gut tells me we go 4-12.

37 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The team competed today and the Defense looked okay at times.  McCown was also able to move the ball a bit.  The eyeball test made today's game seem a little closer than the score would indicate.  I think the Jets are going to find another win or two this year, maybe either the Titans or Bills.  Definitely can't see them beating the Texans, Patriots or Packers.....although the Packers may be heading into full meltdown mode soon.

My gut tells me we go 4-12.

They may fluke a Win, it happens in the NFL. We are worse than every team we have to face. 

2 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

Looking at the schedules I can see the top 4 teams all losing out.

Can either Nick Bosa or Kentucky's Josh Allen fall to 4th overall?  49ers and Cardinals already have their QB of the future so they could very well snap up the top 2 pass rushers in the top 3.

In which case we trade back.

On 11/18/2018 at 7:49 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

I think people are underrating how slightly below average this team is when it's healthy. They're not that good but they're not that terrible either when all of the guys are out there. Not a playoff team but certainly enough to give Houston or Tennessee a game. Wouldn't pencil either in as L's just yet.

If the Tennessee game was at home I might agree with you. In Nashville I think they kill us.

Ironically I think the Packers have completely quit and that game strikes me as a game they might actually win. Outside of Rodgers they might actually be worse than we are.

22 hours ago, Philc1 said:

As long as the jets pick top 4 I’m happy

top 1 I am thrilled

I think the Cardinals, Raiders, and 49ers will each win 1 more game. Jets losing out at 3-13 will get the number one overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. I guarantee it. Jets, 49ers, and Raiders all 3-13, but the Jets SOS will end up being the weakest. Bookmark it. 

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

Would anyone here be pissed if Darnold comes back strong and wins a few games down the stretch even though we would then be picking closer to 10th than 1st?  I would be ecstatic, tbh.    

I would be more than fine with that

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

Would anyone here be pissed if Darnold comes back strong and wins a few games down the stretch even though we would then be picking closer to 10th than 1st?  I would be ecstatic, tbh.    

Let's take a look at the Jets remaining schedule. 

@ Buffalo Bills

Houston Texans

Green Bay Packers

@ New England Patriots

Let's just admit the Jets aren't winning on the road in their last two at the Bills and at the Partriots. Now let's look at our two remaining "home" games. The Texans game is a guaranteed loss. The Packers are the last team we might have a punchers chance against because their D is atrocious, but I still think Rodgers will lead the Packers to a win. The Jets finishing 3-13 while being led by a dead man walking the green mile as head coach is just the cold hard truth.

Archived