Let's just leave this right here for later in the year... (2019 Draft Order)

jetstream23

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Would anyone here be pissed if Darnold comes back strong and wins a few games down the stretch even though we would then be picking closer to 10th than 1st?  I would be ecstatic, tbh.    

I would be ecstatic to see Sam win games as long as it doesn't cause Bowles to be brought back next year. That's a fear that I have seen too many times happen with this team. I will look forward to Sam winning a lot next year with a competent HC brought in to fix this 4 year old mess.

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Let's take a look at the Jets remaining schedule. 

@ Buffalo Bills

Houston Texans

Green Bay Packers

@ New England Patriots

Let's just admit the Jets aren't winning on the road in their last two at the Bills and at the Partriots. Now let's look at our two remaining "home" games. The Texans game is a guaranteed loss. The Packers are the last team we might have a punchers chance against because their D is atrocious, but I still think Rodgers will lead the Packers to a win. The Jets finishing 3-13 while being led by a dead man walking the green mile as head coach is just the cold hard truth.

They can beat Buffalo and the Packers.  Neither is really all that good and yes I know the Jets suck.

As of December 10th....

Atlanta has really tried to crash the party!  Look at that streak.

675493768_ScreenShot2018-12-10at9_27_26AM.png.5b8857a69dfe40ae1e08672546bd895b.png

Atlanta plays Arizona in a game with big Draft order implications.

The Jets seem like a lock to pick somewhere between 4 and 7.  Wins by SF and Oakland this weekend really tightened things up at the top.  7 teams within 1 game of each other.  The order could be completely different after next weekend.

Just now, jetstream23 said:

I wouldn't complain.  Although I'm still of the opinion that we should trade down a bit and get a 2nd round pick.  Do you think AJ Brown is the best WR in the Draft?

Right now I do....haven't seen some of the other big names play  - the Johnson kid out of Buffalo for 1

3 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Right now I do....haven't seen some of the other big names play  - the Johnson kid out of Buffalo for 1

N'Keal Harry from ASU is big time.  Not sure if he's a Top 10-15 guy but definitely a 1st rounder IMO.

Dude loves his run after the catch and stiff arms!  (But I'll stop here.  This isn't the Draft Forum) :D 

usatsi_11304137.jpg.190431e1bd056910157bc46afe96d499.jpg

DG9A0614.thumb.JPG.626869d3a7683757efcf4c3bfe546b91.JPG

20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

As of Sunday, December 16th....

608915266_ScreenShot2018-12-16at5_49_18PM.png.19dc4005ea8072291790603afd9c03e4.png

So, if we finish 1-1, we could drop to 7 based on strength of schedule.  Rodgers looked like he was struggling through injury today in Chicago; with the Packers eliminated we could get DeShone Kiser next week. 

We are going to finish 5-11 and pick 6th.  Its what we do.

Just now, flgreen said:

IMO 3 is a good spot in this draft.  They'll get a player who can help the team.  Either/or Josh Allen, or OL Williams will be there.

Thing is if Darnold  plays the way he's played the last two weeks, I think they can beat the Pack

Maybe.  The packers defense is pretty bad

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

So, if we finish 1-1, we could drop to 8 based on strength of schedule.  Rodgers looked like he was struggling through injury today in Chicago; with the Packers eliminated we could get DeShone Kiser next week. 

We are going to finish 5-11 and pick 6th.  Its what we do.

So true. We are going to beat the packers and lose to NE. Book it. 

1 minute ago, JetsYanks13 said:

The problem with 19 draft is there are not the QB’s like last year. Who are teams trading up for? Unless, the perceived top QB’s light up the bowl games/combine, then teams have no need for our pick.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Exactly.  That’s why I think people need to forget about trading down unless Ferrell or Allen wreck the combine and impress everyone and in that case we should be drafting them

5 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Yeah I agree.

Lil Bill is going to be angry, and vengeful week 17.  LOL

He's going to approach this as a play off game

Plus they may still have a shot at the 2 seed.  I don't see us going into Foxboro and winning a game that they are going to need. 

Can’t help but think Gruden does some crazy sh*t and sends Carr to, like, Dallas and picks “his” QB at two. Safe to assume that Bosa is a Cardinal at 1.1., and the Raiders going QB pushes Quinnen Williams to the Jets, which is a nightmare scenario because you’re going to have the BAP—again—being an interior DL named Williams. I’m not sure Maccagnan can resist shooting himself in the balls yet again, but I’m not sure you’re going to get the Giants or Jags to come up for the QB2. If it was me, they should just go ahead and take whoever tests better between N’Keal Harry and DK Metcalf, then tell the draft nerds to EAD when they tell you it was a reach 

Archived