Let's just leave this right here for later in the year... (2019 Draft Order)

jetstream23

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/24/2018 at 11:28 PM, Lith said:

Cowboys @ Giants

Giants will beat the Cowboys who aren't the greatest (2-5) road team, and they have nothing to gain in regards to their playoff seed. Cowboys are staying as the 4th seed win or lose.

Falcons @ Buccaneers 

The Bucs are a competitive home team (4-3) and the Falcons have been a poor road (2-5) team this year. The Falcons have been playing better of late. This is a pickem game in Vegas...I think Winston gets the win in a shootout.

Browns @ Ravens

With a win the Ravens will be crowned NFC North Champs and get in the playoffs as the 4th seed. Their number 1 ranked DEFENSE in yards and points will be plenty motivated to win this game all by themselves. On the other side of the ball Lamar Jackson will propel the Ravens on offense just enough to be able to kneel out a victory. 

Chargers @ Broncos

The Chargers are coming off a loss to the Ravens and want to avoid backing into the playoffs, and still have a slim chance to move up to the top seed in the AFC Playoffs with a win and a loss by the Chiefs. Both the Chargers and Chiefs start their games at 4:25 PM (ET), so expect the Chargers to play to win unless of course the Chiefs are winning in a route. The Raiders seem to have been playing better football in the month of December, so I expect the Raiders @ Chiefs to be closely contested for the majority of the game, which means the Chargers won't bench their starters at any point in the game at Denver, unless of course they're blowing the Broncos out and don't need Rivers to finish the win. 

We need 3 out of 4 of those games to go our way in order to pass the 49ers in regards to SOS. I like our chances for that to happen. In fact I could see all 4 going the Jets way. 

On 12/19/2018 at 6:29 PM, Larz said:

3. N.Y. Jets: Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan 

Gary has as much raw talent as any player in this draft and the ability to play the edge or inside, which has pushed him into the top three of our mock. His combination of size and athleticism makes him a difficult matchup because he can win with strength or he can win with his athleticism

You guys sure that you want to lose? .

Great. Another Mo Wilkerson.

Archived