Okay Jet fans...Todd Bowles...discuss.

Jetster

ANYONE that says this team is disciplined hasn't been paying attention. Crowell wiping his azz with the ball, Trumaine asinine penalty! That was f*cking HUGE! Who knows what happens getting the ball back with that lead?

Goes into a pick me apart zone trying to sit on a lead on the road. 4th & 10 with 3 time outs? Parcells would cut Robbie Anderson tomorrow morning! 6 touches, 2 HUGE GAME CHANGING FUMBLES! 

I can't wait when they announce this dunce Bowles is gone. You want to win games in the NFL? Do the opposite of Todd Bowles. I always knew I was right about him. He's another embarrassment to Jet fans. 

Just now, Jetster said:

ANYONE that says this team is disciplined hasn't been paying attention. Crowell wiping his azz with the ball, Trumaine asinine penalty! That was f*cking HUGE! Who knows what happens getting the ball back with that lead?

Oh!  Oh!  I know!

More WR screens. ?

7 minutes ago, Barkus said:

Going for it at the end on 4th and 10  with 3 timeouts at the end of the game was completely out of character for Toilet and a total panic move. He is coaching for his job from here on out. 

Out of character, yes.

But it was the correct decision at least... have to give him that.

Chris will give him every benefit of the doubt. It is going to take some extraordinary pain to get rid of Bowles. Chris admitted last year he made the decision to extend Bowles after the first few games. Don't be surprised if Chris decided this year to keep Bowles after the Lions game. Yes I'm serious.

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

ANYONE that says this team is disciplined hasn't been paying attention. Crowell wiping his azz with the ball, Trumaine asinine penalty! 

Yeah. Those “pushups for penalties” during training camp seems to have had quite an impact on the team.........Not.

In 40 years of watching this team, I have never come to the point where I am about to give up.

I  am TIRED of watching the same sh*t every year.

If Todd Bowles isn't gone by the halfway point of this season, I might be gone for good, because the Johnson brothers are obviously not interested in winning.

Archived