What a bunch of b*tches up in JN.

Paradis

g1364848267847696301.jpg

I must have missed the warning that JN is where all the pussy jet fans gather.  

"This game broke me"....

"worst loss"....

"I have a vagina..."

Get the fck out of here.  Take yer knickers, your purses, and your lipstick and go shopping for some used penises...

Weak-ass JN poster: "But Paradis, cmon bro - that was the worst coached game"

LOL, yea? What the fck else is new? We;ve known our coaching staff has sucked for 3+ years... NOW.. you want to commit suicide? 

Get over it. Winning in the NFL is a marathon. We have the QB, but we're not gonna flip the scrip over night.  We've drafted like morons for 4 years and don't adjust (we've NEVER adjusted in-game)... so guess what?

We lost to a better team

• Better defense than the jets
  • better coached than the jets
  • better Oline
  • get it yet? The browns of 2018 are not yesterdays browns. 

Mayfield was the 1st overall pick for a reason, and he showed you last night why some liked him more than Darnold... time will tell if that argument holds. We're going to be watching these two duke it out over the next 10 years

B*tches.... 

latest?cb=20131028222235

Yeah pretty much.  I was highly annoyed but is what it is.  Darnold played like sh*t and Bowles cant seem to get these guys to play a full 48 minutes.  

Hopefully Johnson gives Bowels his walking papers and let's Macc choose his own coach.

Just now, Paradis said:

Go cheer for NE 

Lol.  People are allowed to disagree.  Was never a huge fan of Sam’s (not that I thought he was terrible) to begin with and the first 3 games of the season did nothing to change that.  Statistics show that he is more likely to bust than not, like with any qb.  I feel that after a season of dealing with Bowles and this team, any chance of success will be that much more difficult.  

8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

B*tch. 

Dude go away not wasting my time arguing with you not worth my time or aggravation. 

Get a clue about football. 

CALLING PEOPLE OUT AND CALLING PEOPLE NAMES ON THIS BOARD IS AGAINST THE RULES. 

Hopefully you get banned. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Paradis.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yeah pretty much.  I was highly annoyed but is what it is.  Darnold played like sh*t and Bowles cant seem to get these guys to play a full 48 minutes.  

Hopefully Johnson gives Bowels his walking papers and let's Macc choose his own coach.

You want to keep Maccagnan? O. M. G.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

That’s it, Bowles thinks games are only 48 minutes, not 60.  

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

My will has been broken like a birth given vagina 

Did you actually think Mayfield was that bad? Didn't you win the all time draft this summer?... how on earth were you that clueless about Baker. I still think that was a ruse on your part. 

8 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

You can practically smell the menstrual juice wafting from every thread.

I knew we wouldn’t make it more than a month before dummies started turning on Darnold. Turns out it took less than two weeks.

Only some idiots are turning on him. It is Mac and Bowles more are finally seeing what a complete disaster those 2 are. You can’t ask a 21 yr old qb to put the whole O on his shoulders, along with carrying his HC too 

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Like, these kids think a 21 year old with 2 years starting experience is gonna come and light up one of the top 3-5 defenses in the NATION FOOTBALL LEAGUE?? lol fck outta here. With our coaching staff? OF COURSE it was going to be difficult. 

It's actually a good thing Darnold isn't saving Bowles' job. We should all be happy the foxes are being ferreted out. 

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Did you actually think Mayfield was that bad? Didn't you win the all time draft this summer?... how on earth were you that clueless about Baker. I still think that was a ruse on your part. 

Again...as far as last night...I was fighting 50 year old demons on behalf of the entire board. I was being optimistic, which you didn’t like. But today, you don’t like that I’m being pessimistic...

STOP GASLIGHTING ME YOU MONSTER

13 minutes ago, Paradis said:

g1364848267847696301.jpg

I must have missed the warning that JN is where all the pussy jet fans gather.  

"This game broke me"....

"worst loss"....

"I have a vagina..."

Get the fck out of here.  Take yer knickers, your purses, and your lipstick and go shopping for some used penises...

Weak-ass JN poster: "But Paradis, cmon bro - that was the worst coached game"

LOL, yea? What the fck else is new? We;ve known our coaching staff has sucked for 3+ years... NOW.. you want to commit suicide? 

Get over it. Winning in the NFL is a marathon. We have the QB, but we're not gonna flip the scrip over night.  We've drafted like morons for 4 years and don't adjust (we've NEVER adjusted in-game)... so guess what?

We lost to a better team

• Better defense than the jets
  • better coached than the jets
  • better Oline
  • get it yet? The browns of 2018 are not yesterdays browns. 

Mayfield was the 1st overall pick for a reason, and he showed you last night why some liked him more than Darnold... time will tell if that argument holds. We're going to be watching these two duke it out over the next 10 years

B*tches.... 

latest?cb=20131028222235

We were up 14-0...     what i expected was a back and forth sh*tfest that was unsatisfying and u8npleasant to the palate, but not vomit inducing... 

not a decent game and a collapse inlcuding a cluelessly allowed 2 pt convert to the QB....

lotsa deadwood to be set afire and adrift...

Not EVERYONE is blaming Sam Darnold for all this. We live and die with our rookie starting franchise QB as fas as I'm concerned for the record. 

The offense lacks OL and playmaker WR's besides Enunwa and Kearse we have nothing at WR. 

The play calling also stinks. 

Bowles is clueless about offense its been proven the last 3 seasons. 

Just now, HessStation said:

Again...as far as last night...I was fighting 50 year old demons on behalf of the entire board. I was being optimistic, which you didn’t like. But today, you don’t like that being I’m pessimistic. 

STOP GASLIGHTING ME YOU MONSTER

I guess i don't understand why last night was the superbowl. It was a road game 3 days in between games - against one of the best defenses...

Why in christ's name is everyone so worked up. JAX is going to be even harder... and unless we wake up to new coaches - it's gonna look similar. 

Just now, Losmeister said:

We were up 14-0...     what i expected was a back and forth sh*tfest that was unsatisfying and u8npleasant to the palate, but not vomit inducing... 

not a decent game and a collapse inlcuding a cluelessly allowed 2 pt convert to the QB....

lotsa deadwood to be set afire and adrift...

yea, we were up 14-0 when they were playing TYROD THE WORST TAYLOR.... shocking that a better QB made it a better game. 

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Last year all I read every ******* single day was "suck for Sam" and now after 1 bad game people are like "Sam sucks".  Jet Nation at it's best. 

I think it’s probably like 10% saying that yo. 

Most get it’s not on Darnold. It’s the entire organization.

Archived