2nd Annual JetNation Mock Draft Sign Up Sheet

Smizzy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is this going down? I don't post here nearly as much as I should so I'm going to make the effort more, and I'll take the Cowboys if they're available otherwise the Chiefs (Can I draft a new coach? Not big on the current one, let me know).

When is this going down? I don't post here nearly as much as I should so I'm going to make the effort more, and I'll take the Cowboys if they're available otherwise the Chiefs (Can I draft a new coach? Not big on the current one, let me know).

Damn straight you need to post here more. :wink: Smizzy will fill you in on all the details (starting date, etc). But it will be after the combine!

Damn straight you need to post here more. :wink: Smizzy will fill you in on all the details (starting date, etc). But it will be after the combine!

Nice, forgot about the combine. I get sucked into reading everyone's opinions on EVERYTHING and then I neglect to post my own 2 cents. I will say one thing though, between this mock and the talk about the trades I am getting PUMPED for the draft, how sad but sweet at the sametime!

Who would you like him to have?

I figure if they just sign up with us giving them whomever, instead of it being random, just in draft order. That's what I did with JM. The Rams were the highest drafting team left, that's why he got them.

But whatever... unless Matt has a problem with it, I dont' care. I figure if people don't sign up, we're going to have to take a second team, as it is.

I figure if they just sign up with us giving them whomever, instead of it being random, just in draft order. That's what I did with JM. The Rams were the highest drafting team left, that's why he got them.

But whatever... unless Matt has a problem with it, I dont' care. I figure if people don't sign up, we're going to have to take a second team, as it is.

You got it Dr.Detroit

....ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.....

If you build it, they will come.

It's on right now. Adult Swim. Trust me, it's worth it.

WTF is adult swim?

I was on the school bus home the other day, and this girl kept saying to me "Have you ever seen the tv show Adult Swim?" I was like "What? Adult what?"

It went on for about 10 minutes, and I felt really stupid about not knowing wtf she was talking about, especially when another kid on the bus knew what the show was and had seen it.

I was on the school bus home the other day, and this girl kept saying to me "Have you ever seen the tv show Adult Swim?" I was like "What? Adult what?"

Barton...

Just curious would you say you school bus has about 5 rows?

Just curious.

WTF is adult swim?

It went on for about 10 minutes, and I felt really stupid about not knowing wtf she was talking about, especially when another kid on the bus knew what the show was and had seen it.

http://www.adultswim.com/

There you go, young man. Learn to love it.

Archived