The next three years (Wash, Rinse, Repeat)

GreenWhite

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

I think the biggest problem in all of this is how under appreciated Cleveland is by this fan base. If we just lost to NE or LA or even PHI, no one would be talking like this - but browns?

That team was a QB away from making a run at the division. Guess what, Baker happened. Team is legit

NEXT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also the publicity behind the loss that has fans jumping off the cliff

We are the 1st win for the Browns since Dec 2016, The beer fridges in Cleveland, The media sucking the Browns c0ck all night as if they were SB contenders, etc

22 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

It's also the publicity behind the loss that has fans jumping off the cliff

We are the 1st win for the Browns since Dec 2016, The beer fridges in Cleveland, The media sucking the Browns c0ck all night as if they were SB contenders, etc

ahhh who cares. honestly,  who cares... Browns are like POWs man, they've survived tortuous conditions that would drive our fanbase to the Giants. They should have won in week 1 and 2 - but Snore-rod Taylor was holding them back. The minute Baker took the field, we were fckd. Their defense is top 3. They've got playmakers everywhere and their OC/DC know what they're doing

There's LITERALLY no area of the game that we are better than the browns in w/ Mayfield playing. All we had was Darnold was better than Tyrod. 

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

I think the biggest problem in all of this is how under appreciated Cleveland is by this fan base. If we just lost to NE or LA or even PHI, no one would be talking like this - but browns?

That team was a QB away from making a run at the division. Guess what, Baker happened. Team is legit

NEXT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will suck next year too with this FO and CS.  Cleaveland is bad, but we are worse.  

5 hours ago, GreenWhite said:

Doesnt pass my eye test. I want a QB with a rocket arm like Mahomes or Allen. 

There are numerous qb’s that had ‘average’ Arms and were great. Brady, Montana, Tarkenton, Stabler, Staubach, etc etc etc. And then there were those that had bazooka arms like Jeff George who were atrocious. There’s more than an arm to being a QB. 

8 hours ago, GreenWhite said:

Darnold is a bad QB and not the answer. Ive seen enough after watching him last night. 

We are going to waste another 2-3 years on a guy with no ability. 

I said at the time the Jets should have picked Allen and looks like I was right. 

Dear Josh,

I'm sorry that you are in Buffalo. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I know there's not much for you to do in Buffalo until game day, but perhaps you shouldn't troll the internet. We all know how that has worked out for you in the past. Hey, I heard Jordan Matthews has a good suggestion for what to do up there; find a girlfriend ;) You'll enjoy it a lot more than trolling these forums. And do bundle up; it gets quite cold up there!

Sincerely,

JetNation :)

13 hours ago, Beerfish said:

kirk cousins would look like sh*t with no oilne, no rbs, sh*tty wr and lousy tight ends.

and a "defense" full of 1st round picks that is the most overrated unit of anything I have ever seen. These guys SUCK and cannot make a stop when it counts. EVER. IT NEVER FAILS THEY WILL FAIL 

Archived