Francesa talking Jets fans off the ledge

CanadienJetsFan

4 minutes ago, Jets1958 said:

How about awful bonehead penalties, fumbles, and bad game planning?

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

90 percent of the complaints are TEAM related, we as fans are supportive of the developmental stages of Darnold.    It’s whether Bowles and co are competent. 

I've assumed Jets fans take those things for granted by now.

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

90 percent of the complaints are TEAM related, we as fans are supportive of the developmental stages of Darnold.    It’s whether Bowles and co are competent. 

Does he pay attention to what's bugging Jet fans this morning?  How about this Bowles azz takes some responsibility. 3rd & 12, I'm blitzing a CB from 10 yards away, but we're not covering the WR the blitzer left? BRILLIANT! Oh, but he'll get it CLEANED UP, whatever the hell that means? How do you clean up a moronic defensive call? 

22 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The team is bi-polar.

14-0 lead.  Lose the game.

Trailing 20-0 to Miami, they shutout the Dolphins in the 2nd half 12-0.

There's no consistency anywhere it seems.

either they start out slow and don't have the offensive firepower to catch up, or the defense/ST make plays and the offense takes an early lead and then goes into a cocoon in the 2nd half.  these are the two basic ways that jet games have unfolded under bowles.  

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Shut up, Mike.  Go do another goodbye tour, then come back on your knees.  Face it, no one gives a sh!t what you say any more.

Maybe it's b/c I loved Mike and the Dog from the early 90s on and have always looked at them and now him as pure entertainment, but I love the guy. I know he's a pompous knucklehead but I never get tired of listening. Kind of the same way I never get tired of Seinfeld or Led Zep. Maybe it's part personal nostalgia as I get old(er) and part fanboy. I don't give a sh*te what he says but I love listening to him say it.

Archived