Great video: jets not letting Darnold audible creating problems

nico002

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Blah blah .. Peyton didnt sit.  We are dealing with the most experienced early rd1 pick prolly ever. Give him reps and if he folds he wasnt going to make it anyway 

This year is a wash which is what cracks me up about all the people jumping off the ledge 

“Sammy screen pass”

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HessStation said:

Peyton also was never coddled which is my point. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be starting. I’m saying he shouldn’t be starting if you’re going to treat him with kid gloves. 

Hello they had 8 men in the box with press the whole night and they’re not allowing audibles (or he can’t make them) and we’re running toss sweeps and bubble screens. 

Which kept working tho, I know this cause I kept getting mad they were working and wishing he'd be forced to open it up 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Euwana picked up a few first downs on 3 and 4+ with that damn screen .. remember when the browns tied it the yets went down field to take lead before defense folded 

I Remember when Enunwa caught the screen for first down with a ton of momentum and the Browns put 8 men in the box and the Jets ran the ball twice up the middle, forced Darnold to throw it on 3rd and long settled for a FG which ended up losing them the game.

40 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

So we are ASSUMING he doesnt have the power to audible? Literally this is a video of him guessing what happened. He has NO idea if Sam could/couldnt audible or what the coaching staff is thinking. 

Damn it's gonna be a long 2 weeks. 

Bingo.

And yet, the Jets not allowing Darnold to audible (which, IMO, has very little chance of actually being true) will undoubtedly become a cherished part of JetNation folklore.

funny stuff. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I Remember when Enunwa caught the screen for first down with a ton of momentum and the Browns put 8 men in the box and the Jets ran the ball twice up the middle, forced Darnold to throw it on 3rd and long settled for a FG which ended up losing them the game.

They were too conservative (although, the running game was rolling a little bit on that drive) and should have thrown the ball on either first or second down in that situation,

But, none of that means that they aren’t letting Darnold audible at the line. I am almost positive that is complete and utter bullsh*t. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I remember when you got institionalized for compulsive paste eating 

I will keep it simple on another thread Max called for Bowles head and if this video evidence is accurate they, the coaching staff, must be FIRED!!!!

FIRED!!!!

I am not being reactionary, we are not talking about year 1, 2 or 3 here!!!

If folks on a internet website can see this then NFL coaches on every team are going to end up DESTROYING DARNOLD!!!

THIS IS MADNESS......

GOOD FREAKIN GRIEF!!!!!! :( 

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

"Nobowles fluffer"

Pointing out the deficiencies of a young rookie QB is like calling the sky blue, it doesn’t take rocket science or intelligence. 

If Pointing out that this coaching staff is putting that young rookie QB to the rocket scientists, in bad positions and making him look worse than he is is fluffing, all righty then. It’s your world dog, your agenda, we just a bunch of squirrels trying to nutNut

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Screen pass Sammy’s fault

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

I will keep it simple on another thread Max called for Bowles head and if this video evidence is accurate they, the coaching staff, must be FIRED!!!!

FIRED!!!!

I am not being reactionary, we are not talking about year 1, 2 or 3 here!!!

If folks on a internet website can see this then NFL coaches on every team are going to end up DESTROYING DARNOLD!!!

THIS IS MADNESS......

GOOD FREAKIN GRIEF!!!!!! :( 

Boom, down goes Frazier, DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

They were too conservative (although, the running game was rolling a little bit on that drive) and should have thrown the ball on either first or second down in that situation,

But, none of that means that they aren’t letting Darnold audible at the line. I am almost positive that is complete and utter bullsh*t. 

How many audibles did he call in the game?

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

Pointing out the deficiencies of a young rookie QB is like calling the sky blue, it doesn’t take rocket science or intelligence. 

If Pointing out that this coaching staff is putting that young rookie QB to the rocket scientists, in bad positions and making him look worse than he is is fluffing, all righty then. It’s your world dog, your agenda, we just a bunch of squirrels trying to nutNut

Can you say that again in non -sjw. I dont understand 

3 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

The fact that you said IF means even you doubt the validity of the video. What part are you not following?

I don’t doubt the validity of it at all, what part are you not following. If I wake up tomorrow, I will have a good day, I expect to wake up tomorrow.

6 hours ago, nico002 said:

i don’t get this since he was doing to great in the pre season 

my guess is the coaches trying to make the game simple with 3 games in 11 days 

but we are literally ******* ourselves here...

again, Sam did this BEAUTIFULLY in the pre season...

it explains why we looked so conservative, why Robby isn’t involved, why Sam “struggled” even though there were no plays to be made 

Sam to Robbie in Week 1 was an audible.

5 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Meeting adjourned 

Hey, before you go, I have a fun True or False question for you:

Being that he is the youngest and most inexperienced starting QB in the history of the NFL, it is possible that Darnold CHOSE not to audible in situations in which he probably should have. 

True or False? 

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

why isn’t he audibling then? 

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Hey, before you go, I have a fun True or False question for you:

Being that he is the youngest and most inexperienced starting QB in the history of the NFL, it is possible that Darnold CHOSE not to audible in situations in which he probably should have. 

True or False? 

If he isn’t making them bc they’re not allowing him to, he isn’t ready. True

if he isn’t making them bc he’s choosing not to, he isn’t ready. True 

It really doesn’t matter which one. 

Archived