As of this minute, the best player on this team was an Idzik pick

ASH1962

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Adams having great season. Best player on the team. Darron Lee checks in at # 2.

Jets: 1-2.

Conclusion: Safeties who can’t cover, no matter how good they are at other things, don’t move the needle. Nor do tiny ILB’s.

Lol 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Adams having great season. Best player on the team. Darron Lee checks in at # 2.

Conclusion: Safeties who can’t cover, no matter how good they are at other things, don’t move the needle. Nor do tiny ILB’s.

You wrote this, read it and hit submit?  Especially calling Lee a tiny LB.  LOL

19 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

Jamal Adams is the best player on this team

According to PFF, Mclendon, Lee and Adams on defense.  Of course, Lee and Adams are the ones with the upside.  They're both young and smart.  What Adams lacks in athleticism, he makes up with instinct.  What Lee lacks in instincts, he makes up with athleticism.

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When I watch the defense play, I think (and about those two in particular), wow, this is actually a good defense.  But then I think they'd be great if they had an edge rusher.

Archived