ENJOY this football Sunday.

Creepy Lurker

I know everyone is still pissed and will probably tell me to go f*ck myself, but I just wanted wish everyone an enjoyable NON-JET SH*TSHOW football Sunday. Enjoy watching other teams (besides the Bills) play at a higher level than us. Or, just stay the hell away from football today.

We we still have a whole week before Jacksonville but honestly, I don’t think anyone here is in a rush. Let’s try to be patient with Sam, who is put in the worst situation possible for a rookie QB. I whole heartedly think that he’s got what it takes to be great. I don’t even think he can be ruined by this. It’s much less than ideal to throw him to the wolves with this horrible o-line but he will persevere. 

Let’s also start sharpening the pitchforks because if Bowles and/or Mac aren’t fired (preferably both), we will have our day and all hell will break loose. It’ll be like Braveheart with us angry fans. 

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

7CB8A091-2211-4789-A115-E47B2BB6DCB2.jpeg

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

W. T. F.

I know everyone is still pissed and will probably tell me to go f*ck myself, but I just wanted wish everyone an enjoyable NON-JET SH*TSHOW football Sunday. Enjoy watching other teams (besides the Bills) play at a higher level than us. Or, just stay the hell away from football today.
We we still have a whole week before Jacksonville but honestly, I don’t think anyone here is in a rush. Let’s try to be patient with Sam, who is put in the worst situation possible for a rookie QB. I whole heartedly think that he’s got what it takes to be great. I don’t even think he can be ruined by this. It’s much less than ideal to throw him to the wolves with this horrible o-line but he will persevere. 
Let’s also start sharpening the pitchforks because if Bowles and/or Mac aren’t fired (preferably both), we will have our day and all hell will break loose. It’ll be like Braveheart with us angry fans. 
 J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
7CB8A091-2211-4789-A115-E47B2BB6DCB2.jpeg.573e8506524b10e8d5285e3d39a788eb.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have got the Viking - Bills as the early game today.  May not be a very game, but I am at least counting on some entertainment value in watchin Allen and the Bills going up against the Minnesota. 

Especially without Leseasn Mccoy who is out today.

3 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Let’s also start sharpening the pitchforks because if Bowles and/or Mac aren’t fired (preferably both), we will have our day and all hell will break loose.

I like you Creepy, I really do.

Just know however, if Bowles and Mac ARE fired, the angry mob may still want a complete housecleaning, which could include you too, JetNation captain.

I would personally sign you to an extension right now if I could though ?

15 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

I like you Creepy, I really do.

Just know however, if Bowles and Mac ARE fired, the angry mob may still want a complete housecleaning, which could include you too, JetNation captain.

I would personally sign you to an extension right now if I could though ?

Sign me to an extension? I guess that fits how this team operates. Reward me for mediocrity and underperforming haha. 

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Allen has looked alot better than I thought he would. He was the one qb I did not want but so far has been the most fun to watch.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

I didn’t want him either but he’s got some juice to his game. I’ll probably get down voted for this and I do believe in Sam but I hope we got the best guy out of all of them.

i think that’s natural to want.. I want us to have the best guy.

Archived