WTF IS GOING ON IN DETROIT?

14 in Green

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So I'm sitting here happy as hell watching Brady throw an interception here, and it hits me. WHY THE HELL COULDN'T WE BEAT MIAMI OR CLEVELAND???? We'd be a first place team!!! Why is it I can never be happy watching football?

Because we have mike maccagnan who can't draft, Todd Bowles who can't coach, Kacy Rogers who escaped an institution and gained employment with fake credentials and Jeremy Bates who's playbook is smaller than the directions on a pop-tart box. Hope this helps

1 minute ago, SR24 said:

Because we have mike maccagnan who can't draft, Todd Bowles who can't coach, Kacy Rogers who escaped an institution and gained employment with fake credentials and Jeremy Bates who's playbook is smaller than the directions on a pop-tart box. Hope this helps

LMAO I love the pop tarts line...

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So I'm sitting here happy as hell watching Brady throw an interception here, and it hits me. WHY THE HELL COULDN'T WE BEAT MIAMI OR CLEVELAND???? We'd be a first place team!!! Why is it I can never be happy watching football?

I don't know about you but I'm thoroughly enjoying the Pasts get beat and fall to 1-2. 

31 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Guys, let’s be honest, there are a loooottttt of really good football players not playing for the New England patriots tonight.

A lot.

Hmmm, it is amazing how this gets trotted out for them now and no one has said a word about the other hundred times they were playing injured teams.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Hmmm, it is amazing how this gets trotted out for them now and no one has said a word about the other hundred times they were playing injured teams.

Well, you know, only the pats have ever had to play under adverse circumstances or without injured players. Plus they have to contend with the NFL, ESPN, and Al-Jazira all conspiring against them to hold them down. We’re just lucky Collinsworth is always there to remind us.

Archived