Those of you with Sunday Ticket

InstantClassic

I know this is a shot in the dark and I apologize for starting the topic here on the main board but I figured this would be a great place to ask.

I tried signing up for the DTV streaming, but since I’m not a student or don’t live in an apartment I’m not eligible.

Do any of you that have DTV Sunday Ticket not use your streaming service that it comes with? If not, I’d gladly pitch in and pay to use it to watch the Jets. I appreciate your time.

5 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

I know this is a shot in the dark and I apologize for starting the topic here on the main board but I figured this would be a great place to ask.

I tried signing up for the DTV streaming, but since I’m not a student or don’t live in an apartment I’m not eligible.

Do any of you that have DTV Sunday Ticket not use your streaming service that it comes with? If not, I’d gladly pitch in and pay to use it to watch the Jets. I appreciate your time.

here's a solution for your price point 

https://ut.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Why not get a Directv receiver from a buddy and just split the cost? So much better with DVR. I get Sunday ticket for free since I’m out of contract. I just have to threaten them with cancellation. Last time they gave me $50 off a month for 12 months. I called a month later saying that not good enough and they threw in the Sunday ticket max. We have 6 receivers between the two houses. Get HBO and Showtime for free as well. 

1 hour ago, InstantClassic said:

I assume you don't live in NYC.  Where do you live?

The reddit site mentioned above is a good place to go.

6 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

This would require giving you, a guy on the interwebz,my username and password. Seems like a good idea.

Archived