Mo out for the season

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, David Harris said:

God this makes me happy.  

And it makes you happy too. I’m tired of the PC crap.

Well...  it doesn’t bother me. Mo played us like a fiddle.  He’s the type of player that will not return even when team DR OKs him.   He’ll hire his own guy to disputes it.  It’s the Revis school of football.  Fans are suckers ....

6 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Wish him the best never wish injury on anybody 

Mo Wilkerson deserves nothing from Jets fans.  Not even the "high road" you're taking.

Manish tried to tell us Jets fans multiple times through some cryptic tweets and other methods that he was possibly the laziest and worst guy in the entire locker room... without risking his access to the team or sources.  

He took the franchise's money, and the STH's... and returned the middle finger.

Same to you Wilk...

This is what scares me about the Jets, I was very OPPOSED to giving this guy a big contract, I always thought he took took many plays off. 17 million? Lol. Break it down per sack or even tackles & the guy probably was close to 2/3 million per! Sickening! 

But we have fans on here that care about the Johnsons giving Bell 15 million,lol. I agree with everyone you don't go after him unless you can sign him but Bell is an elite offensive talent that will take a huge amount of pressure off of our rookie QB & be an awesome linchpin when we go after some more offensive players next year. 

16 hours ago, Il Mostro said:

Probably the result of his laziness and lack of training/conditioning.  You cannot get by strictly on the basis of being big and fat.  Eff him.

this comment is absolute bullsh*t 

the exact play he was injured was a S named Kentrell Brice whiffed on a tackle and spiraled right into Mo's lower body. It was a broken ankle/leg collision injury from behind. Wilkerson was engaged with a blocker at the time, not even looking in the direction of Brice. 

Wilkerson had recorded 10 tackles and a sack through 2 games and was their best interior pass rusher so far. 

there are many aspects of Jets fandom which disgust me, but perhaps the worst is the need to rip apart everyone who leaves, and assuming the team is better without them. Sometimes, in a Santonio Holmes situation, this is true. But let's be real folks. It's the Jets who deserve to be ripped down and we should wish people like Mo Wilkerson luck for getting out of this dysfunction. 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

This is what scares me about the Jets, I was very OPPOSED to giving this guy a big contract, I always thought he took took many plays off. 17 million? Lol. Break it down per sack or even tackles & the guy probably was close to 2/3 million per! Sickening! 

But we have fans on here that care about the Johnsons giving Bell 15 million,lol. I agree with everyone you don't go after him unless you can sign him but Bell is an elite offensive talent that will take a huge amount of pressure off of our rookie QB & be an awesome linchpin when we go after some more offensive players next year. 

None of that is false but you should have bolded the part of being able to extend him. 

Other than that it’s a no brainer.

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the exact play he was injured was a S named Kentrell Brice whiffed on a tackle and spiraled right into Mo's lower body. It was a broken ankle/leg collision injury from behind. Wilkerson was engaged with a blocker at the time, not even looking in the direction of Brice. 

Wilkerson had recorded 10 tackles and a sack through 2 games and was their best interior pass rusher so far. 

there are many aspects of Jets fandom which disgust me, but perhaps the worst is the need to rip apart everyone who leaves, and assuming the team is better without them. Sometimes, in a Santonio Holmes situation, this is true. But let's be real folks. It's the Jets who deserve to be ripped down and we should wish people like Mo Wilkerson luck for getting out of this dysfunction. 

If this is you being real then I recommend you take a couple acting classes.

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Mo got the payday and decided to do a Howard Stern and unofficially retire will still collecting a paycheck

I hope he enjoys smoking weed and doing nothing

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

N0, it doesnt make me happy.

Theres a certain amount of class that needs to be adhered to with injuries.  

I'm not proud of it.  My first reaction was "Good", he doesn't deserve good things and I feel wronged and duped for emotionally investing in a young man with a lot of promise who actively courted our favor and put on a show, saying the right things and do just enough of the right things with the one objective - to get paid fully knowing he was going to dog it once he did.  A lazy charlatan. 

but yes after that I felt the "right thing" to do would be to wish him good health, but in truth, he broke an ankle, he doesn't have cancer, he'll be fine in life.  He's made more money than this entire board put together for being born incredibly gifted and just smart enough to fake like he cared for a minute.

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If this is you being real then I recommend you take a couple acting classes.

this is a thread of Jets fans rejoicing that another NFL player broke his ankle. it's disgusting on several levels, the most selfish of which is karma. You don't root for other people to get hurt, even if they do hit the cap for 9mil of dead money

it's like being a Jets fan has conditioned us to process bad news for others as good news for us. Pats are below .500!  the coach might get fired! Mo broke his leg! Hooray everyone what a great season this is turning out to be 

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

this is a thread of Jets fans rejoicing that another NFL player broke his ankle. it's disgusting on several levels, the most selfish of which is karma. You don't root for other people to get hurt, even if they do hit the cap for 9mil of dead money

it's like being a Jets fan has conditioned us to process bad news for others as good news for us. Pats are below .500!  the coach might get fired! Mo broke his leg! Hooray everyone what a great season this is turning out to be 

Your disgust about peopke cheering the mans injury is well founded. But you acting like we should applaud him for escaping us like the Jets did him wrong is unmitigated horse shit. 

They gave  him a gigantic contract and he flat out quit on this team. Damn the Jets  for setting him up for life and the fans for being pissed he stop trying. Lot of things to be disgusted about Jets fans, hardly one of them. 

You talk about his two sacks and eight tackles like he turned some imaginary corner. He’s playing to dupe another team into giving him big money. You know it I know it and you still need an acting class. 

I wish him no harm and I never did in this thread. Yet F Mo Wilkerson he’s a quitter.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I wish him no harm and I never did in this thread. Yet F Mo Wilkerson he’s a quitter.

i was talking about comments like this. It's not PC it's rude. 

14 hours ago, David Harris said:

God this makes me happy.  

And it makes you happy too. I’m tired of the PC crap.

as for Mo's career here, the guy isn't Gholston. He played 15 games last year had like 5 sacks while recovering from a broken leg. That's after living through the Idzik era.  

Here's a real question crusher is it rational to expect 10+ sacks out of a 3-4 DE year after year? These guys do their job on a Cameron Heyward level and stats aren't a good way to measure. Fact is, whatever success this team had over the last few years, Mo was a part of it. 

and the real reason I got involved in this thread was FACT. you can't say Mo got hurt from being lazy when he was speared by his own teammate from behind.  It could happen to anyone in fact it could happen to a Jets player. Rejoicing about Mo is exactly the type of bullsh*t that makes us the least sympathetic fanbase in all of sports.

39 minutes ago, bitonti said:

26 minutes ago, bitonti said:

People are going to rip you something fierce for this, but it’s tough to disagree with any of it.

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

as for Mo's career here, the guy isn't Gholston. He played 15 games last year had like 5 sacks while recovering from a broken leg. That's after living through the Idzik era.  

Here's a real question crusher is it rational to expect 10+ sacks out of a 3-4 DE year after year? These guys do their job on a Cameron Heyward level and stats aren't a good way to measure. Fact is, whatever success this team had over the last few years, Mo was a part of it. 

and the real reason I got involved in this thread was FACT. you can't say Mo got hurt from being lazy when he was speared by his own teammate from behind.  It could happen to anyone in fact it could happen to a Jets player. Rejoicing about Mo is exactly the type of bullsh*t that makes us the least sympathetic fanbase in all of sports.

That’s perfectly fine. Reason I quoted you is you telling me we should rejoice him escaping the Jets and the fans. He was celebrated by fans when he played hard here. He was one of the Sonsof Anarchy.

I bought my damn son his jersey. He got paid very well by the Jets  and he quit on us. Maybe he was never that good and losing Snacks was the real culprit ? We will never know. But I saw a guy going late to practice and dogging it on the field. Right after Jets paid him. 

But yes, does not justify people cheering his injury. But that’s more a them problem than an us problem. You grouped us all together and that was not correct. I still love you though.

44 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Meh. 

If a pedophile gets hit by a car and dies most of me is happy about that.

If a guy who I think is a lazy POS gets a broken ankle after essentially defrauding the team I root for therefore decreasing my happiness unnecessarily then I say, meh.  And I feel bad about it but only a little bit.  It's kinda normallish and expected I think.  Everyone stop being outraged and offended all the time.

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Glad I could disgust you.  Mo is a friggin' dog, who only puts out when he is playing for a new deal. He  was a malignant POS with the Jets.  Like I said in my original post, 'eff him.  I have respect and no sympathy whatsoever for him.

Archived