Mo out for the season

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/25/2018 at 9:16 AM, David Harris said:

I'm not proud of it.  My first reaction was "Good", he doesn't deserve good things and I feel wronged and duped for emotionally investing in a young man with a lot of promise who actively courted our favor and put on a show, saying the right things and do just enough of the right things with the one objective - to get paid fully knowing he was going to dog it once he did.  A lazy charlatan. 

but yes after that I felt the "right thing" to do would be to wish him good health, but in truth, he broke an ankle, he doesn't have cancer, he'll be fine in life.  He's made more money than this entire board put together for being born incredibly gifted and just smart enough to fake like he cared for a minute.

Well thats not the way I feel.  I dont feel wronged, dont take it as an affront.  He got paid what he deserved off of what he did before the deal, dogged it, then lost his career because of it.  His choice, his legacy.  The team dumped him and moved on, so did I. 

Doesnt mean I take the low road and celebrate an injury or think its ok.  Plenty of fans of other teams come up with more than a few reasons in their minds why they hope that players get hurt.  I dont get it, dont agree with that either

Archived