QB dept. : Sam & Josh ~ ~ ~

kelly

Next Gen Stats : Sam Darnold Runs 46.80 Yards On Scramble Before TD Pass to Robby Anderson

Next Gen Stats Counts Off the Total Yardage During the Rookie QB's Touchdown Pass in the Fourth Quarter

video..

Rich Cimini    ESPN Staff Writer 

Coach Todd Bowles doesn't sound concerned about Sam Darnold's availability for Saturday. "Not at this time," he said. "We have a couple of guys nicked up, but we'll see how it goes later in the week." Darnold injured his right foot yesterday and missed a series — yes, the bad foot — but it's different than the strain that sidelined him for three games, per Bowles. Darnold, who was limping at the end of the game, said afterward, "I'm confident I'll be ready to go."

Rich Cimini    ESPN Staff Writer 

Jets QB Sam Darnold lamented the firing of coach Todd Bowles. "To hear the news that coach Bowles is not going to be here anymore, it sucks," Darnold said. "Hopefully, throughout my career here, it never happens again."

>    http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

3 hours ago, kelly said:

Pro Bowl WR JuJu Smith-Schuster : Sam Darnold Is a Great Locker Room Guy

Steelers Receiver and Former USC Teammate with Sam Darnold Speaks About the Jets QB During an Interview at the Pro Bowl

video..

If only the Jets had drafted JuJu!  Bottom of the second, and proved all the scouts and so-called experts wrong.  Shoved it in their faces, too!

”A locker room guy” and his former HC when asked to describe Sam in one word, “Unselfish”.  Team player.