Error 2S119/1 or seeing old threads? Read this...

A few users have reported getting this error 2S119/1 and it causes them to have to login again (and then logs them out). Another user reported seeing old threads on the home page, like nothing was refreshing.

We have upgraded everything here recently so if you are seeing either issue please:

Clear the cache in your browser and refresh.

If you have any issues after that please let me know what browser you are using, and how you are accessing the site. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

A few users have reported getting this error 2S119/1 and it causes them to have to login again (and then logs them out). Another user reported seeing old threads on the home page, like nothing was refreshing.

We have upgraded everything here recently so if you are seeing either issue please:

If you have any issues after that please let me know what browser you are using, and how you are accessing the site. Thanks.

Has resolved my issue.  Thanks

There was a problem before that caused this error (forced log out) to keep happening. That should be fixed now. If the issue persists clear your cache. It could take a few hours to roll the change out depending on where you are. But it is fixed, so hopefully everyone is back in soon.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

There was a problem before that caused this error (forced log out) to keep happening. That should be fixed now. If the issue persists clear your cache. It could take a few hours to roll the change out depending on where you are. But it is fixed, so hopefully everyone is back in soon.

Thanks!

All set now.  Thanks, Phil.

Hate to be forced to live without JN even if just for a couple of hours. 

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

All set now.  Thanks, Phil.

Hate to be forced to live without JN even if just for a couple of hours. 

We had over 100 emails and that is a good thing. We want everyone hooked on JetNation like crack. Well maybe something slightly less harmful, but you get the point. :)

Thanks.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:12 PM, Maxman said:

It happened on my IPAD and I can't seem to log in there...  can't remember my password either (LOL).

I'm a mess....   im on my desktop . If I log out here, Im gone forever.

5 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

It happened on my IPAD and I can't seem to log in there...  can't remember my password either (LOL).

I'm a mess....   im on my desktop . If I log out here, Im gone forever.

Let me know if you want help resetting your password. We don't want to lose you lol.

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

We had over 100 emails and that is a good thing. We want everyone hooked on JetNation like crack. Well maybe something slightly less harmful, but you get the point. :)

Thanks.

True story...

My old boss, a carpenter, was also a farrier. One day, a buddy of his was hanging out on the jobsite we were working, and he casually asked Del if he had any advice. His daughter wanted to start riding horses, and they were thinking of getting her one. Del said, "just get her hooked on crack, at least it'll be cheaper"

Lol

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Just had it happen again today. 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

But you are here now. So what we did to your account must not have worked. :)

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I just got this again when I signed in then it cleared up after trying again 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 2S119/1

Not sure what we can do. I am not aware of anyone else that is getting this. I would clear your cookies and try again.

Archived