Manish: Jets Organization Doesn't Respect Bart Scott's Analysis

Maxman

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

You should listen to the interview. Manish mentions that it is the Jets that say Scott is wrong. He mentions that Scott was wrong in his criticism of Avery Williamson and he doesn't really know the current defensive responsibilities. That seems fair to me, and I like Scott a lot. But since he is on the radio and just got his time spot cut, I think both parties are probably on board with the war of words. It is good for both of them in theory.

Manish does say he got along well with Scott when he was a player here.

Time for talk is over....   The JETS let a rookie QB run all over them.   Whatever the problem is, we are 1-2  with an opening schedule that was fairly weak all things considered.   We have looked unprepared for the competition in games 2-3.  The JETS can say whatever they want but the deafening sound of the 1-2 record drowns out the words.  Talk is BS....    

You should listen to the interview. Manish mentions that it is the Jets that say Scott is wrong. He mentions that Scott was wrong in his criticism of Avery Williamson and he doesn't really know the current defensive responsibilities. That seems fair to me, and I like Scott a lot. But since he is on the radio and just got his time spot cut, I think both parties are probably on board with the war of words. It is good for both of them in theory.
Manish does say he got along well with Scott when he was a player here.
Sounds like Pepper Johnson was wrong as well....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

If you follow Manish on twitter he’s been #TeamDarnold since the day we drafted him. The last couple weeks he’s been mildly pushing the narrative of coaching over QB play to blame. More or less defending Darnold - which Bart said as well. Doesn’t surprise me to hear Manish is fanning the flames. He’s gotten a little squirrelly this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you came to work one day and your desk was the only one still in the office, but it was on wheels, you'd be a lil squirrelly to

23 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Time for talk is over....   The JETS let a rookie QB run all over them.   Whatever the problem is, we are 0-3  with an opening schedule that was fairly weak all things considered.   We have looked unprepared for the competition in games 2-3.  The JETS can say whatever they want but the deafening sound of the 0-3 record drowns out the words.  Talk is BS....    

Actually the Jets are 1-2

27 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Time for talk is over....   The JETS let a rookie QB run all over them.   Whatever the problem is, we are 0-3  with an opening schedule that was fairly weak all things considered.   We have looked unprepared for the competition in games 2-3.  The JETS can say whatever they want but the deafening sound of the 0-3 record drowns out the words.  Talk is BS....    

We're not 0-3

Aren't CPAs supposed to be detailed?  LOL

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

File under: Going full Doug Marone treatment on Bart Scott.

Hugely  unprofessional. 

I keep hearing that Manish had something to do with Bowles over Marrone, what happened exactly. I wasn't following closely back then

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I keep hearing that Manish had something to do with Bowles over Marrone, what happened exactly. I wasn't following closely back then

Marrone was the preferred candidate apprarently, in fact there were reports he opted out of bills job thinking he would get the Jets job. For reasons unknown Manish went on a relentless smear campaign vs Marrone, to the point it was unprofessional IMO. He would write daily articles about how bad a person Marrone was, quoting former employees/coworkers talking bad about Marrone, it was weird stuff. Not sure why he went overboard like that. Of course now we have Toilet, while Marrone has helped turn around the Jags from a joke team to AFC championship game last yr and legit super bowl contenders this year. ?

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

That’s not strong enough SOJF hyperbole. Let me try:

“We are on our way to 0-16!!!1!”

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

@LAD_Brooklyn You can neg rep me all you want. Still doesn't change the rules. Personal attacks aren't allowed here. If you want to comment on how someone looks, do it somewhere else. End of story.

Manish Mehta personally attacking Doug Marrone to Jets ownership thus allowing the hiring of Moron Bowles ...  where are we on that? 

Scott's point generally was while Avery Williamson had a good game, having him on the field over Darrin Lee in coverage assignments was stupid. That is unassailable common sense, Its' why you draft a smaller but faster OLB to begin with. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Jets hot for Marrone. Mehta spent weeks thrashing him and saying Jets  stupid to bring him in.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Jets hot for Marrone. Mehta spent weeks thrashing him and saying Jets  stupid to bring him in.

I mean while Mehta obviosuly took it personal with the weeks of thrashing, that's on Woody if he actually didn't hire Marrone because of a couple of articles Mehta wrote,  our ownership needs to be smarter then that I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, drsamuel84 said:

I mean while Mehta obviosuly took it personal with the weeks of thrashing, that's on Woody if he actually didn't hire Marrone because of a couple of articles Mehta wrote,  our ownership needs to be smarter then that I'm sorry.

NY media has a lot of power. But they’ll pretend like they don’t. 

Archived