In depth article on Samchez

GreenWhite

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/77529/inside-look-at-sam-darnolds-start-early-trends-warning-signs

Darnold can’t hang in the pocket and deliver. The QB coach noticed it as well, and that’s  something you don’t just learn overnight. 

Sam Darnold is not the answer and the quicker the Jets realize this the better.

Clearly, GreenWhite is a jealous Giants fan, disgruntled at the fact that by the time Sam Darnold has come into his own and dominating the league, Eli will be retired, and Barkley will be looking to sign his final $100 contract, all while they have jack sh*t lined up behind center.

Priceless.

EvilFlusteredHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Clearly, GreenWhite is a jealous Giants fan, disgruntled at the fact that by the time Sam Darnold has come into his own and dominating the league, Eli will be retired, and Barkley will be looking to sign his final $100 contract, all while they have jack sh*t lined up behind center.

Priceless.

tenor.gif?itemid=5076917

I thought the same thing...pissed because Giants did not draft him

23 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/77529/inside-look-at-sam-darnolds-start-early-trends-warning-signs

Darnold can’t hang in the pocket and deliver. The QB coach noticed it as well, and that’s  something you don’t just learn overnight. 

Darnold has been told time and time again to get moving and don’t stay in the pocket too long because the pass rush is gonna get there pretty quickly. He has faced really good pass rushing teams and they have gotten there quickly. I haven’t seen him hang in the pocket and take a hit as he’s delivering a pass yet but it will come. I think our staff has him so scared of staying in the pocket that he gets out quickly. It will come - once he knows the timing of the routes a little better. 

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, ban this guy! Let's ban Cimini too! and Mehta! We're the ones whose opinions count here! Oh yeah, lrt's find out who this QB coach is, and ban him too!!!

Except every single post/thread he has ever made is about how bad Darnold is. There is a difference in expressing your opinion and then going the extra mile and doing too much.

Get real, dude.

36 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

This needs a GFY button

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Except every single post/thread he has ever made is about how bad Darnold is. There is a difference in expressing your opinion and then going the extra mile and doing too much.

Get real, dude.

Maybe you guys could act like your older then 12, ignore him and his posts. He'll get bored, and go away. Or.... you can keep feeding the troll.

41 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

in depth?  maybe at the kiddie end of the pool.  the only thing to be taken from this is he's a young qb who will learn these techniques and getting an adequate oline that can run block will help immeasurably.

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Or, you guys could act like your older then 12, ignore him and his posts. He'll get bored, and go away. Or.... you can keep feeding the troll.

Who is acting 12? I think you need to get a clue just as much as he does lmaoooo...no one here is throwing fits as much as they are fed up with the constant BS posts and rightfully so. You cry about people not being able to expressing their selves yet you do the same thing we are doing when you cry about us expressing our frustration.

take your own advice.

4 minutes ago, GreenWhite said:

Ban me for posting an article and stating an opinion? What is this Nazi Germany?

I hope I am wrong about Sam, but Ive seen enough bad QBs to know one unfortunately. 

No, they are yelling ban because this is literally ALL you post and it adds nothing of substance to the board nor is it anything you haven’t said 17,000 times. 

You haven’t seen enough bad QB’s to be able to sniff one out after 3 whole games and ESPECIALLY considering the circumstances the QB is being put in. 

Calm the hell down. That’s all they want you to do.

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Who is acting 12? I think you need to get a clue just as much as he does lmaoooo...no one here is throwing fits as much as they are fed up with the constant BS posts and rightfully so. You cry about people not being able to expressing their selves yet you do the same thing we are doing when you cry about us expressing our frustration.

take your own advice.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Especially coming from the Bard of Thursday Night Football posting.

But I might need to take some time to decipher what the heck you wrote there...

1 hour ago, GreenWhite said:

How the **** has this troll survived this long?

Archived