College Game Day

New York Mick

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I’m a disappointed die hard Nebraska fan. I can’t watch emoji45.pngemoji45.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Nebraska and UCF fan myself. Have to admit I was disappointed when Frost left but have a great deal of respect for him. Let him find his QB (may have him I Noah Vaderal who is ineligible due to transfer) and this just might change quickly.. As for the D that needs recruiting help.

8 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

He’s a slippery little guy.  

He is a beast.  I am already having nightmares of Iowa trying to cover him with their LBs in a few weeks.

One of the best true freshman I've seen in Big 10 in awhile.

Morgan is certainly a good player.  Surprises me a bit that he would be considered a day 1 or 2 guy.  I don't start paying attention to that stuff this early though, so who am I to say 

3 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Perhaps, but I would be surprised if the Jets selected a WR with a top 15 pick given the number of edge rushers and OTs that could be available.  

They should take the best OT or PR available then go WR but knowing then they’ll go DT or DB. 

Teams biggest needs at the moment are OT, PR, OL, WR, TE IMO

13 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

He is a beast.  I am already having nightmares of Iowa trying to cover him with their LBs in a few weeks.

One of the best true freshman I've seen in Big 10 in awhile.

Morgan is certainly a good player.  Surprises me a bit that he would be considered a day 1 or 2 guy.  I don't start paying attention to that stuff this early though, so who am I to say 

Morgan should have declared last year, he’ll probably land in the middle of the 3rd round.  

Loaded game day. 

W.Virginia/Texas Tech to kick things off 

OSU/Penn st & ND/Stanford later those will be big.

Plus; OKL and baylor a little later. interested to finally get a national look at Jalen Hurd at WR... Georgia and Ten could be fun too....

And yes, Kentucky at 4-0 is very interesting game... especially if you're a bulldog and you're feeling the heat ;)

3 hours ago, prime21 said:

I’m a disappointed die hard Nebraska fan. I can’t watch emoji45.pngemoji45.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Give it time.  I know it's hard, but I think you have a very good coach, his heart is there at Nebraska.

Might not mean much, but Nebraska fans are the class in all of D1, and we have traveled and played all over the country since the beginning of the program.   I experienced it first hand, offered food, drink and hospitality at every turn.  Respectful and willing to share stories of their traditions, and ask us about ours.

Best of luck to your Huskers, always.

43 minutes ago, Paradis said:

so @New York Mick

Be interested to read your take on Stanford RB Bryce Love tonight vs ND.... Don't do any pre-game research, don't look up the "consensus" on Love, just tell me what them old eyes see

I’m hoping I see his ass put in the dirt a lot. Whiteside is another player to watch  

ND is going to miss Armstrong if he can’t play and I’m hoping Kelly sticks with only one QB. I hate when teams bounce back and forth. Start Book or Wimbush then keep them in or replace them do go back and forth. 

Archived