JETS vs JAGS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rammagen said:

yeah it's Sam's fault the oline cant block, or the defense looks lost. You want to blame some bad throws on him fine but he needs some help from receivers and they are not helping him. 2 times he hit receivers with a balls they could have caught.  Maybe the online blocks better the isn't rushing. Look another 1 yrd run. That must be the QBs fault

This. Kevin was the same poster who said Sam IS NOT THE GUY....then denied it when i called him out.

Just now, JiF said:

It's not frustrating we're getting smoked because duh but what's frustrating is how they're handling Darnold.  It's like they want him attempting high level of difficulty throws in the worst possible situations. 

he's missed WR's and is still indecisive..  Bates isn't telling him where to throw the ball..  on the 4th down pass to Quincy there was someone wide open in the middle of the field for an easy 6 yards.

I'm ok with him struggling and continuing to grow but there's way too much scapegoating in his defense.  He's pretty bad right now..  doesn't mean he wont get better.

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

If McCown was having the game Darnold was this forum be having a stroke with Josh jokes. Stop making excuses. Seriously kid needs to get better.

period 

dude just no the receivers are not helping a young qb and the oline sucks all that is on the qb? any qb behind this line with no running game would look just as bad

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Stop making excuses. Seriously kid needs to get better.

No Sh*t sherlock, he's 21 playing against one of the best Defenses in the NFL.. Are you DENSE? what did you expect to happen with this coaching staff

Wake up, grow up,  and smarten up. This team does not have a "Darnold" problem. 

Just now, rammagen said:

dude just no the receivers are not helping a young qb and the oline sucks all that is on the qb? any qb behind this line with no running game would look just as bad

Receivers suck and OL is avg

Plus our coaching staff is worst in the entire league by far

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

If McCown was having the game Darnold was this forum be having a stroke with Josh jokes. Stop making excuses. Seriously kid needs to get better.

period 

Some of you seem to think pointing out no one is stepping up to help him is an excuse for his play. The lingering effets of Sanchez and Geno have some folk ready to pop

1 minute ago, Pac said:

he's missed WR's and is still indecisive..  Bates isn't telling him where to throw the ball..  on the 4th down pass to Quincy there was someone wide open in the middle of the field for an easy 6 yards.

I'm ok with him struggling and continuing to grow but there's way too much scapegoating in his defense.  He's pretty bad right now..  doesn't mean he wont get better.

Agreed but they're not making it any easier on him.  He's making some very impressive throws as well. 

He's making plays out of script because this oL blows.

12 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Why would he be happy? Um...revenge? Do you not know how that works? To enjoy the misfortunes of your former team that fired you. 

he did a crappy job and should have been fired the same way bowles is doing a crappy job. I personally dont really care one way or the other but if you did a crappy job why would you enjoy the misfortune. every time I see what I did I would be embarrassed.  He did one thing in three yrs draft Quincy that is it. Where is his pride in what he did, his work.

2 minutes ago, rammagen said:

yeah it's Sam's fault the oline cant block, or the defense looks lost. You want to blame some bad throws on him fine but he needs some help from receivers and they are not helping him. 2 times he hit receivers with a balls they could have caught.  Maybe the online blocks better the isn't rushing. Look another 1 yrd run. That must be the QBs fault

Most of this post is just flat out true.but you have to acknowledge Sam has misses at least 5 throws easily attributed to him and him alone. 

That doesnt mean the rest of the team doesnt suck, the wr's are shyyt and the coach is on his last days.........everyone could have done better today. 

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

As usual the bad offense will take away from the fact that the defense is a joke and an embarrassment and the coach and gm have put all the resources into that side of the ball.  Jax is a total jag offense and they have made it look like a scrimmage.

This is the real story of the game.  Seems like the defense is getting worse.  

Archived