JETS vs JAGS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright...after a LONG wait. We get a chance to totally redeem ourselves and upset Jacksonville. I know many of us are sour on the Jets right now or at least certain aspects of this team(cough cough..

Darnold probably isn’t the guy but you have to fire Bowles and Maccagnan immediately and start McCown the rest of the way. Try again next year with another QB pick(we’re picking top 3) and see what ha

Posted Images

I always used to wonder why we never threw screens. Now that’s like our favorite play.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Right? Screens are best when you get the d to. It it at the rugby time. We just do it over and over again

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Looks like Jax is pretty on today. I know this is going to sound awfully WhoFans but if Darnold can just play efficiently today I think that's a big W for the Jets, win or lose. End of the day Jax is one of the top two teams in the conference, if they're on their A-game the best I can hope for is some good experience for Darnold.

He almost has the 2 yard pass and the 3 and out mastered. 

Just now, JiF said:

It's almost pointless playing Darnold the way they treat him.  What's he learning from this?  How is this valuable experience? 

Seriously....

uncuff him at let him throw! If he turns it over who cares.....we damn sure aren't winning throwing screens every 2 plays so whats the difference?

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Looks like Jax is pretty on today. I know this is going to sound awfully WhoFans but if Darnold can just play efficiently today I think that's a big W for the Jets, win or lose. End of the day Jax is one of the top two teams in the conference, if they're on their A-game the best I can hope for is some good experience for Darnold.

Yeah, but...

How am I allowed to feel about this game?

Just now, carlito1171 said:

Seriously....

uncuff him at let him throw! If he turns it over who cares.....we damn sure aren't winning throwing screens every 2 plays so whats the difference?

To be fair he has zero time because the oline is basically high school level

• Like 1