Fire Todd Bowles. Fire Kacy Rodgers

Dcronin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The Jets were a 5-11 team last year, it's the same roster with a rookie quarterback. They're playing a SB level team that barely lost the AFCC last year. How in the world is this a disgrace? Bad teams not competing with good teams is one of the more reliable norms in all of sports.

Sorry but this has absolutely nothing to do with the roster. This has all to do with coaching . This team has proven when it's in the right position they can play with anyone but with this coaching staff and terrible communication we have no chance. This is the worst coaching I have seen, well, since last year and the year before that and the year before that. Disgusting

Receivers catching balls with not a defender within 5 yds. That's not embarrassing? That's not poor communication? This team is poorly coached and with the exception of week 1, it gas been exposed unmercifully all year. Thank you, merciful Odin! We shall finally have a head coach bloodletting!

16 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The Jets were a 5-11 team last year, it's the same roster with a rookie quarterback. They're playing a SB level team that barely lost the AFCC last year. How in the world is this a disgrace? Bad teams not competing with good teams is one of the more reliable norms in all of sports.

Mildly dissapointing. 

2 minutes ago, freestater said:

Receivers catching balls with not a defender within 5 yds. That's not embarrassing? That's not poor communication? This team is poorly coached and with the exception of week 1, it gas been exposed unmercifully all year. Thank you, merciful Odin! We shall finally have a head coach bloodletting!

even if you are baiting bortles with the zone, not once was there a witch off to man to capitalize. it’s like bringing pillows to a knife fight

couple more of these and Johnson has to consider firing Bowles and Rogers and giving the reigns to Bates for the rest of the year.  It's one thing to be bad and rebuilding but to be bad and BORING is not good business.

I'm rapidly losing interest like I have the past couple years...

Just now, Pac said:

couple more of these and Johnson has to consider firing Bowles and Rogers and giving the reigns to Bates for the rest of the year.  It's one thing to be bad and rebuilding but to be bad and BORING is not good business.

I'm rapidly losing interest like I have the past couple years...

Why Bates??? He looks as bad as anyone.

Archived