Fire Todd Bowles. Fire Kacy Rodgers

Dcronin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The Jets were a 5-11 team last year, it's the same roster with a rookie quarterback. They're playing a SB level team that barely lost the AFCC last year. How in the world is this a disgrace? Bad teams not competing with good teams is one of the more reliable norms in all of sports.

The defense is a disgrace, Bortles is no world beater, just who are the huge weapons on jax on offense?  We have little talent on  offense vs a good defense so that part is to e expected.  Basically uncontesting on defense is a disgrace.

2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Yes. Do you really think that there is any scenario worse than what we are currently watching?

Bates is nowhere near as responsible for this as Bowles is..  not even close.

I watched Sam miss open receivers and still show signs of being indecisive.  To be expected but not Bates' fault.

The D on the other hand should be able to get off the field against an offense that the Titans dominated.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The defense is a disgrace, Bortles is no world beater, just who are the huge weapons on jax on offense?  We have little talent on  offense vs a good defense so that part is to e expected.  Basically uncontesting on defense is a disgrace.

I think it may be time for you to consider that the players on the Jets defense also are not good.

10 days to prepare. Forget the offense which EVERYONE knew would struggle vs a top 3 defense, how about a defensive head coach starting his 4th YEAR, ALLOWING BORTLES TO PLAY PITCH & CATCH for the ENTIRE 1st HALF!!!!!

Bowles better be a DEAD MAN WALKING!

1 hour ago, k-met57 said:

umm...we are on the road...its like 100 degrees...and our offense cant get a first down....perspective people....

i am done with Bowles...but this is not a "disgrace" 

Agreed. The Jags have had the ball literally twice as long as the Jets. But still, Bowles needs to go. Chris Johnson surely has to be seeing this

12 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

Agreed. The Jags have had the ball literally twice as long as the Jets. But still, Bowles needs to go. Chris Johnson surely has to be seeing this

That's because the Jets defense can never GET OFF THE F*CKING FIELD no matter the down or distance!!!! Who's the f*cking DC for the Titans? Hire that f*cking guy!!!!!

58 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Oh you. Never change.

You really don't know much about football.  You Really don't .. WHen you have players wide open all over the field to the point Blake Bortles is 18-21 throwing the football players are 1. Not prepared 2. Not in the right position 3. Not in the right scheme 4. Not adjusting... In that order..... it's up to the coach's to make those changes and have players in the right position to succeed. They have not done anything at all and Jacksonville keeps exploiting it. The one play I can say was player on player was when Our 15 mil per year corner got beat like a drum. I can go on and one as to why this is on the coaches 10x more than its on the players but you will  just disagree as you always do with absolutely no basis. Bottom line this is a very badly coached football team from the defense to the zone blocking run game with players not suited to zone block. The Jets should have been aggressive and in the WR's faces from the beginning of this game yet they play a soft zone with stupid blitzes mixed in making it easy for the QB to read the blitzes and dump the ball to wide open WR's and RB's. But I'm guessing you know better

55 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Anyone who wants to keep Bowles at this point, I’m convinced you are a Patriots, Dolphins, Bills, or Giants fan.

Bowles will be gone. 

Lol if I was in charge the whole coaching staff will be left in Jacksonville and pay me my money back for not doing your job

Just now, Smashmouth said:

You really don't know much about football.  You Really don't .. WHen you have players wide open all over the field to the point Blake Bortles is 18-21 throwing the football players are 1. Not prepared 2. Not in the right position 3. Not in the right scheme 4. Not adjusting... In that order..... it's up to the coach's to make those changes and have players in the right position to succeed. They have not done anything at all and Jacksonville keeps exploiting it. The one play I can say was player on player was when Our 15 mil per year corner got beat like a drum. I can go on and one as to why this is on the coaches 10x more than its on the players but you will  just disagree as you always do with absolutely no basis. Bottom line this is a very badly coached football team from the defense to the zone blocking run game with players not suited to zone block. The Jets should have been aggressive and in the WR's faces from the beginning of this game yet they play a soft zone with stupid blitzes mixed in making it easy for the QB to read the blitzes and dump the ball to wide open WR's and RB's. But I'm guessing you know better

Lower your voice, Ron.

Bowles is a joke...he takes the defense away from the defensive coordinator and this is what we get. Jags haven't had to punt yet. Ive been a Jets fan since Namath and I have had enough of this ineptness. Get a coach in here please who has some sense of running a team. We keep getting these wanna be's or has beens, spend some money on a real head coach please...Let this guy go after this year no matter if they win their last few games.,Please!!!

You have to give Bowles credit for one thing, he hasn’t hired anyone with head coaching experience that would be an obvious replacement.  If we had a Todd Haley, Wade Phillips, Greg Williams it would be a no brained to replace him.  Unfortunately his defensive coordinator sucks as bad as he does.

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The Jets were a 5-11 team last year, it's the same roster with a rookie quarterback. They're playing a SB level team that barely lost the AFCC last year. How in the world is this a disgrace? Bad teams not competing with good teams is one of the more reliable norms in all of sports.

Seriously.  A good team is beating a bad team.  The good team is winning at the LOS on both sides of the ball.  Where is the surprise?

57 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We also have little talent on defense...

21 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

What scheme is designed not cover people?

Archived