Jump to content

Fire Todd Bowles. Fire Kacy Rodgers


Dcronin
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I cannot think of any reason why we need to see another week of coach Bowles. Can anyone name a single positive he brings to this team? Make Bates the interim head coach right now. It will give him 3/4 of a season as an interview.

He is a disaplinarian just ask Crawell

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pac said:

couple more of these and Johnson has to consider firing Bowles and Rogers and giving the reigns to Bates for the rest of the year.  It's one thing to be bad and rebuilding but to be bad and BORING is not good business.

I'm rapidly losing interest like I have the past couple years...

Really??? ... THEY should be FIRED TODAY!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

What scheme is designed not cover people?

a soft zone where Bortles was eating us up alive throwing to wide open WR's underneath  Insted of moving up into tight coverage we simply let him continue to complete those passes it was pitch and catch for 2 1/2 quarters  Our players were put in those positions by the coaches and the coaches did not adjust I know you had to see that because it was obvious

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pac said:

couple more of these and Johnson has to consider firing Bowles and Rogers and giving the reigns to Bates for the rest of the year.  It's one thing to be bad and rebuilding but to be bad and BORING is not good business.

I'm rapidly losing interest like I have the past couple years...

Not the coaching failure to close 2015

Not his idiotic proclamation with regards to Fitz following that 2015 season-ending loss

Not the awful 5-11 season after that, complete with losing the locker room

Not the awful 5-11 season after the prior awful 5-11 season

Not being the first team to lose to the Browns since 2 seasons prior, and having it splashed all over every sports network nonstop since then

Not this awful game

Not even this awful game after all of the above, plus another one as bad or worse...

But if there are a couple more of these.

Then Johnson has to consider firing Bowles/Rodgers!

You sure you're not being too hasty?

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Joejet said:

You have to give Bowles credit for one thing, he hasn’t hired anyone with head coaching experience that would be an obvious replacement.  If we had a Todd Haley, Wade Phillips, Greg Williams it would be a no brained to replace him.  Unfortunately his defensive coordinator sucks as bad as he does.

ANd he fired Morton because the offense did Better than the D last yr. Bowles hated that 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Not the coaching failure to close 2015

Not his idiotic proclamation with regards to Fitz following that 2015 season-ending loss

Not the awful 5-11 season after that, complete with losing the locker room

Not the awful 5-11 season after the prior awful 5-11 season

Not being the first team to lose to the Browns since 2 seasons prior, and having it splashed all over every sports network nonstop since then

Not this awful game

Not even this awful game after all of the above, plus another one as bad or worse...

But if there are a couple more of these.

Then Johnson has to consider firing Bowles/Rodgers!

You sure you're not being too hasty?

wrong guy..  I've been calling for Bowles to be fired since he named Fitz the starter when he wasn't on the team.

I'm talking about what Chris Johnson is likely thinking.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Bowles a top defensive coach can’t even coach defense against a lousy offense. Bad game plan on defense. Bowles sukks 

They were getting torched on simply crossing routes because they stubbornly stayed in zone defense and Adams can't play in zone. He let's guys get wide open by choosing to cover the wrong guy. No one has accused him of being smart that's for sure. Bowles and Rodgers have to go. I would go as far as to say the entire coaching staff, with the exception of Kevin Greene should be canned. Mac hasn't been much better than Bowles in his duties either, so it wouldn't break my heart to see him go as well.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I dare anyone to defend the FG attempt down 25-3 in the 4th quarter. It moved the needle from a 3 score game to a ... wait for it ... THREE SCORE GAME. Changed NOTHING. Completely moronic decision making. 10 year old kids playing Madden literally make better decisions, and I don't use the word literally lightly.

This 100%. Bowles coaches to lose by a little less than trying to win. We've seen it ever since he's been here and several times today alone. I'd wager a guess that the other 31 coaches in the league are going for a TD in that situation.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobR said:

 This 100%. Bowles coaches to lose by a little less than trying to win. We've seen it ever since he's been here and several times today alone. I'd wager a guess that the other 31 coaches in the league are going for a TD in that situation.

Our crack reporters need to put his feet to the fire on this one if Johnson gives him an opportunity to host another press conference as the HC of the NYJ.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...