Fire Todd Bowles. Fire Kacy Rodgers

Dcronin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 56mehl56 said:

The same Browns D our HC was so petrified of the longest pass they threw was like 15 yards.  Bowles was defeated going into this game . It will be the same with Denver as he'll stay up at nights worrying about Von Miller and handcuff our O for the 3rd straight week. 

Sam just had a bad game against the browns I thought he actually played a lot better today against a great defense

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I dare anyone to defend the FG attempt down 25-3 in the 4th quarter. It moved the needle from a 3 score game to a ... wait for it ... THREE SCORE GAME. Changed NOTHING. Completely moronic decision making. 10 year old kids playing Madden literally make better decisions, and I don't use the word literally lightly.

That was Bowles trying to keep the score respectable so the literal absentee owner could be impressed

18 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Rex say all you want I know 90% of this board considers him worse than Kotite the guy could make defensive adjustments 

We have zero point zero shot at Harbaugh just bring back Rex 

I think all the head-banging caused by watching a Todd Bowles led team has given you amnesia.

2 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

We're talking about Jets head coaches. Bowles could go on to become a 10 time Super Bowl champ with his next team, but his history as an awful Jets head coach remains.

I think we are safe to assume that will not happen 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think all the head-banging caused by watching a Todd Bowles led team has given you amnesia.

Uh yeah ok Rex is 100x the defensive playcaller Bowles is.  I wonder what crap Texans assistant Mac is ready to announce as Bowles’ replacement 

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Uh yeah ok Rex is 100x the defensive playcaller Bowles is.  I wonder what crap Texans assistant Mac is ready to announce as Bowles’ replacement 

Rex being better at defensive schemes aside, his defenses, as his tenure wore on, also became known for blowing late games, routinely giving up points in the 2 minute drill right before the half, looking sluggish and and unprepared for a team they should easily beat, looking sluggish and unprepared right after beating a team they weren't supposed to beat, being feasted upon by those underneath routes and YAC plays, being penalty prone, being undisciplined...

...shall I go on?

Don't let the fact the Bowles is a giant turd make you forget that Rex was a large dookie. Seriously. Stop.

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Rex being better at defensive schemes aside, his defenses, as his tenure wore on, also became known for blowing late games, routinely giving up points in the 2 minute drill right before the half, looking sluggish and and unprepared for a team they should easily beat, looking sluggish and unprepared right after beating a team they weren't supposed to beat, being feasted upon by those underneath routes and YAC plays, being penalty prone, being undisciplined...

...shall I go on?

Don't let the fact the Bowles is a giant turd make you forget that Rex was a large dookie. Seriously. Stop.

At least we were in the games and some of those teams had significantly less talent on D than we have now

We were a bottom 5 defense last year and we are on our way to bottom 5 again 

8 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

At least we were in the games and some of those teams had significantly less talent on D than we have now

Post-2011? Not really.

Rex Ryan is not going to make anything on this team better. Like, at all. Not even a little bit.

It's our fourth year now that we've been stuck in this dead bumper car that doesn't go anywhere, and now you want to relive the previous four year long nightmare and go back to that old merry-go-round that makes you puke 'till you pass out. It makes absolutely no ******* sense.

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Not really.  I’m attacking the notion that coaching is anywhere near this teams biggest problem.  There’s no gameplan for your team losing at the LOS on both sides of the ball consistently.  And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Have to disagree.  I think if jets had played more man to man instead of zone first half it’s a much closer game

13 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Have to disagree.  I think if jets had played more man to man instead of zone first half it’s a much closer game

Problem is Bowles is so scared of his CB's getting scorched he'd rather allow a team complete 10 passes use 8 minutes of clock than giving up 1 big chunk yardage play. Once again its the mentality of a DC , keep the score close let's have over confidence in my overrated defense and if we lose it won't look like a blowout. 

16 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Rex say all you want I know 90% of this board considers him worse than Kotite the guy could make defensive adjustments 

We have zero point zero shot at Harbaugh just bring back Rex 

Rex was a very flawed coach but he is Bill wAlsh next to Bowles. 

Archived