Numb to the loss but not entirely and here is why.

Patriot Killa

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird i was in daytona listening to the jags pre game on the radio. They have an interesting perpective. Said:

our d can tackle

our d is scary and capable

sam is a “turn over machine”

they gushed about our rbs powell and the other guy. Nothing about wrs but they were concerned about the jets big run game

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

My guy. I’m out with the wife and she’s furious I’m on my phone. Again i apologize. You are a great poster and appreciate your insight and I hate to disparage what your friend does for the team. It ain’t easy. Just a frustrated fan.

Again, I get it.  Anger and frustration do some wacky things to a normally sane, calm, cool, and collected head.

It's all water under the bridge to me.

The bottom line is the Jets need a new HC, OC, and DC. The Jets need a new OLine that doesn't leak like the current one. Also, we need better WR and a pass rusher. The cupboard is pretty bare. Use some of that extra cap space and get some players. 

Darnold is a rookie QB. He is handcuffed by a bad Oline and an unimaginative OC. Bowles trusts Kacy Rodgers even though Rodgers was never a hot candidate as a DL coach with the Dolphins. You need at least 4 years not 4 games to decide whether Darnold is a good QB or an also-ran. 

Relax and just understand we are watching a rebuild again. 

LL

4 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Weird i was in daytona listening to the jags pre game on the radio. They have an interesting perpective. Said:

our d can tackle

our d is scary and capable

sam is a “turn over machine”

they gushed about our rbs powell and the other guy. Nothing about wrs but they were concerned about the jets big run game

There’s a lot of respect around the league for Powell as both a runner and receiver out of the backfield 

And everyone wants to trade the farm for Leveon Bell 

4 hours ago, Latinlawyer said:

The bottom line is the Jets need a new HC, OC, and DC. The Jets need a new OLine that doesn't leak like the current one. Also, we need better WR and a pass rusher. The cupboard is pretty bare. Use some of that extra cap space and get some players. 

Darnold is a rookie QB. He is handcuffed by a bad Oline and an unimaginative OC. Bowles trusts Kacy Rodgers even though Rodgers was never a hot candidate as a DL coach with the Dolphins. You need at least 4 years not 4 games to decide whether Darnold is a good QB or an also-ran. 

Relax and just understand we are watching a rebuild again. 

LL

Keep the OC, there is no faster way to ruin a young qb then making him learn a new playbook every season

7 hours ago, Philc1 said:

There’s a lot of respect around the league for Powell as both a runner and receiver out of the backfield 

And everyone wants to trade the farm for Leveon Bell 

Oh yea....and they were gushing about adams like he was god. Pretty much said he was the best safery in the game

14 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ok, obviously we suck. 

Lol

really

our coaches stink, our defense, offense, etc

I expect a ton of losses. If that rubs you the wrong way, oh well. The bad part is the handcuffing that they are doing with Darnold. I know Sam missed some fine opportunities in the 2nd Q but the true and most eye opening fact in the first 4 games(And likely most of the season) is they are overthinking the Offensive gameplan and being extra conservative. 

IT’S sh*t.

create plays that push the ball foward and stop being cute.

its so annoying.

Hey, I’ve said it before. The Browns game popped my cherry. The losses are whatever. But let’s please let Darnold play.

frankly i'm not too concerned about the offense.  yesterday the defense was absolutely horrible.  how can this be?  we have a world class defensive guru as coach and tons of resources devoted to the unit.  if the defense was playing great whatever darnold is doing would look so much better.  but it's not and the part of the team that the offense relies on is failing.  this team, like most, needs to be playing on short fields and this means a defense that can make stops and get timely turnovers.

Archived