Baker Mayfield is Awesome

Dcronin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

They weren't winning games the past couple years, but they've certainly been hitting on more draft picks. If you want to talk facts, then that's one you should consider.

Hitting on draft picks? Outside of Miles Garrett, who? And if they've been hitting on so many draft picks over the years, why are they 1-31 over the past 2 seasons? 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Doesn't matter what it comes across as, it matters if the statement is factual which it is. Jets fans are talking as if this wasn't a team that was 1-31 over the past 2 seasons, but was battling for AFC supremacy. 

Except no one is doing that.  Saying they have a better offensive roster than the Jets isn't saying they are the cream of the crop in the AFC.

31 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude, I really wished we drafted Baker. I've literally watched every preseason and regular season Browns game. lol. 

I doubt that im the only person who followed OU that's watching Cleveland football right now. 

Baker looks really good. Maintains a calmness in the pocket while going through progression. He's already utilized the pump-fake to throw a TD. 

Dude is just so impressive. 

So far so good. I’m veey happy for you and the Mayfields. 

Its good for the league. Talented young QBs driving the power shift in the NFL. Fire Bowles. 

32 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude, I really wished we drafted Baker. I've literally watched every preseason and regular season Browns game. lol. 

I doubt that im the only person who followed OU that's watching Cleveland football right now. 

Baker looks really good. Maintains a calmness in the pocket while going through progression. He's already utilized the pump-fake to throw a TD. 

Dude is just so impressive. 

Better wipe the slobber off your mouth lol 

9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Doesn't matter what it comes across as, it matters if the statement is factual which it is. Jets fans are talking as if this wasn't a team that was 1-31 over the past 2 seasons, but was battling for AFC supremacy. 

Cleveland Bakers. Just change the damn name already! 

1 hour ago, Anthony Jet said:

Wish we could see everyone’s pre draft board re: QBs

Mine was 

1) Sam

2)Rosen/Mayfield Rosen slightly above Mayfield and pretty close to Darnold.

3) Allen 

The only thing that's changed since is I've given that slight edge to Mayfield for 2. My rankings aren't going to change for the next few years once we can truly see what all these guys can do with weapons and development over time.

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

Wish I could see how darnold looked with lots of playmakers and an offensive line that bothers to get in front of the players trying to tackle him

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

THIS! The Jets O is devoid of playmakers. Give Darnold a good OLine and playmakers and you would watch him shine. He has no time and no playmakers, maybe the rbs and Enunwa but that is it. 

LL

58 minutes ago, hawk said:

We should have drafted this guy instead.  Oh wait, he was already gone.  Nevermind.  

but they should have drafted Rosen, watching the Cardinals game he looks like the real deal, his stats do not look that great but he had 4 long perfect passes that were drops, would love to know if his anti-Trump comments made him drop in the draft especially to a team like the Jets because of Woodys closeness with Trump, it seems Rosen was the #1 a month before the draft, than Mayfield became the #1 and Rosen just dropped hard

Archived