Baker Mayfield is Awesome

Dcronin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Im just busting your balls man. 

Baker is being talked about because he's the topic of this thread. There are other threads for folks to entertain. This thread can coexist with those is my best answer I guess. 

No I know. Its just usually if another player is brought up, it's "WHY DIDNT THE JETS...."

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

No I know. Its just usually if another player is brought up, it's "WHY DIDNT THE JETS...."

This conversation isnt about the Jets missing out on Baker. This conversation is about Baker's ability as a professional football player. 

So far, he's proven that he's the best rookie of this class and that he's an NFL player. 

I wanted to get the thoughts of those who was sh*tting on him since spring and directing their comments to me alot of the time. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

This conversation isnt about the Jets missing out on Baker. This conversation is about Baker's ability as a professional football player. 

So far, he's proven that he's the best rookie of this class and that he's an NFL player. 

I wanted to get the thoughts of those who was sh*tting on him since spring and directing their comments to me alot of the time. 

Fair enough. I was just looking at the usual way this goes

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Fair enough. I was just looking at the usual way this goes

Like many others did. 

its good to see those critics finally be silent though. You know,  Im talking football and they're talking dash cams. 

Never for too long though. They'll not wait 1 month like I did, but they'll wait for the next convenient game to then want to talk. 

I'll make sure not to give them the silent treatment though. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

I mean, if anything...I know YOU got a notification. 

A month ago you had alot to say. 

Today you're just thumbing up side comments but really want no smoke! lol. 

You had alot to say a month ago...

Well?

On 10/5/2018 at 5:28 AM, Villain The Foe said:

I dont like their content. I dont add to their audience.

Anytime you engage a person is because deep down you want their attention. I just dont like trying to insult the intelligence of people.  

Look at greenwichjetfan...

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

As im watching guys "band together" in support to thumb up one another's comments like junior high school girls on their phones. lmao. 

This is absolute domination. 

Haha yeah almost just makes you wanna complete the full transformation and make an account on the Browns forum, right?

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im just waiting for you to complete your binge watching of The kardashian's to actually continue our ongoing conversation. 

Or we can check in again next month.

You done owning Moe, Larry and Curly over here?

Archived