2018 MLB Playoffs Thread

CrazyCarl40

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

I know....wonder where he will end up? Dodgers will have a healthy Corey Seager back next year. This Bellinger kid has a chance to be pretty special. Him and Benedetti are wonderful to watch.

Who knows ? I gotta think his "performance" in this series and playoffs has cost him some big money. You reap what you sow.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Phillies will make a big run at him.

45 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Who knows ? I gotta think his "performance" in this series and playoffs has cost him some big money. You reap what you sow.

Smug DBag who wants a big pay day? He’s going to be a Yankee. 

52 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I only made it thru the 12th then I bailed. We had our chances. Only scoring 2 runs in 18 isn't going to win many games. Wonder who pitches tonite ?

If it’s me, it’s ERod. Sale game 5. Price game six. Offense needs to come alive. Ian Kinsler is dead to me. 

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

One more to go! Come and get your Kershaw narratives tonight. Should be interesting. 

I was out last night and when I put the game on it was 0-4. I nearly vomited. I was in full WTF?  mode. Thank God they finally woke up. I was on the phone with a friend in Phoenix when Pearse came up with the bases juiced. I mentioned that with Benentendi on 1st with his speed he could score on a nice double in the gap. A few pitches later BINGO ! Great to see. 

listening to radio on the way home everyone villifying roberts as if they KNOW what the outcome would be if he left the starter in...

seems loike a lotta bellyaching to me...   sox been outta this world w/ 2 outs....   thats called hitting beating tghe pitching...

am sure he is caoching teh same way he did all year...    i dont agree with all the substiture pitching but thats how they do these days...

am calling TV announcer bias...

Puig HR...  immediately " Puig LAUNCHES... " et cet

M orelands...whose shot was WAYYYYYYY deeper and more obvious...  " A high FLY BALL to right...  back at the track ( Puig never moved and put his hands on his head in shame)... deep....   its gone"

eff that ish.

5 hours ago, NJ said:

Hope POS Sale gets lit up tonight so the series can go back to Bean Town where the Bo-Sox can dispatch Muchumpo and his partner in in punk Puig on their home turf.  

Sale wasn’t even slated to pitch when you posted this. But Muchumpo is hilarious. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

What a team. Probably one of the best of all time. Just dominant from start to finish. Congrats fellow Sox fans!

Like they said Carl, one of the few times the best team in baseball won it all. SO glad he brought in Sale to finish it. And finish it he did.

What did you think of Pearse for MVP? I understand the choice but I kinda would have picked Price if it came down to it.

Pearse was such a great pick up for us by Dombrowski.

pearce had the game winner in the last two games, game 4 the tying run and the insurance runs they needed...

an obvious choice.

price flipping his post season script was also key...  

kelly and sale end it with 6 consec K's....

series ends with  Sale putting machado on his knees...  thats perfect....

7 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Like they said Carl, one of the few times the best team in baseball won it all. SO glad he brought in Sale to finish it. And finish it he did.

What did you think of Pearse for MVP? I understand the choice but I kinda would have picked Price if it came down to it.

Pearse was such a great pick up for us by Dombrowski.

I thought it could be Price or Eovaldi too but Pearce came up huge a number of times. Just a great group of guys. Wednesday parade I guess!

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

Congrats to you! You nailed it with your prediction...didn't you say Sox in 5? I was slightly off in my Dodgers in 6.??

I did! And thanks. 

As far as Dave Roberts, back to back WS appearances is great but that only bought Rex so much time too. Seems like he just made a few bad decisions. And ran into a buzzsaw 

Archived