New post notifications

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 8:28 PM, CanadienJetsFan said:

Hmmm...you stumped me! Lol

i guess I’m using the desktop version (tablet) I go to https://forums.jetnation.com

I to look at this and I can't see anything wrong. It is working for me, I'm not aware of any issues. I would recommend you try to clear your cache and hit refresh log out and log back in.

Thanks.

On 11/3/2018 at 6:34 AM, Maxman said:

I to look at this and I can't see anything wrong. It is working for me, I'm not aware of any issues. I would recommend you try to clear your cache and hit refresh log out and log back in.

Thanks.

HAgain, I tried what you asked me to do still the same issue. Maybe it’s my notification settings? Here’s what mine look like now maybe I have it all messed up. Let me know thanks again for your helpi Again, I tried what you asked me to do still the same issue. Maybe it’s my notification settings? Here’s what mine look like now maybe I have it all messed up. Let me know thanks again for your help

C4A01313-B35F-4A8D-9416-FB46AAF5961C.png

Oh your settings are definitely the issue. Here is what I recommend changing:

Check these boxes:

• Send me news and information (we won't spam you I promise, I think we sent two emails last year)
  • Method to use:  You want to select a notification when new content is posted. That will get you the @ reply notifications.

Set the preferences on the bottom email or pop up window. I think you might be able to set both if you want.

Thanks.

Archived