RIP To An Institution: 200K Post/ Hot Chick Thread

munchmemory

As the thread is locked,  just wanted to say I'm sad to see it go.  Thanks for all the awesome images and overall delight the thread provided. Really appreciate the efforts put forth by so many great posters.  You know who you are.

2. Nudity \ Lewd Images: The thread in the Lounge with all the pictures has to go. There are photos in there that contain nudity. We have looked the other way on it but we can't do that anymore. I know a bunch of people worked really hard on that but we have no choice.

People be ripping on it on the main forum, but whatever.  Over 125k posts and nearly 8 million views.  That's a dedicated following if I've ever seen one.  Certainly better than anything the Jets forum has produced in a long, long time.  And other than perhaps the Mafia forum and its high post rate per thread, it brought more content and views than anything else on JN. 

Certainly understand and accept the reasons for its demise, but it was a fun ride and worth being a little sad over losing it. 

Truth be told, I couldn't open that thread at work and it bothered me because there was some genuinely funny and cool stuff in there. I'm kinda hoping that the new thread sticks to funny/cool/interesting stuff which is still SFW. There was a thread like that on a different forum and I loved it.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:14 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

People be ripping on it on the main forum, but whatever.  Over 125k posts and nearly 8 million views.  That's a dedicated following if I've ever seen one.  Certainly better than anything the Jets forum has produced in a long, long time.  And other than perhaps the Mafia forum and its high post rate per thread, it brought more content and views than anything else on JN. 

Certainly understand and accept the reasons for its demise, but it was a fun ride and worth being a little sad over losing it. 

I'm starting 200kPostThread.com, you are in charge of content.

Lets do this

On 10/4/2018 at 11:14 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Agreed. It wasn't an easy decision and we tried to give a little warning first. Letting it sit there locked before deleting it. Pained me to delete that many posts, just isn't in my DNA.

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Must be nice up there on that high horse.   

I’d invite you up here with me, but I’m guessing your nether regions are to chaffed from the fapping to sit on a saddle.

Besides, if you come, then Borgo will want to come and we all know how that’ll get weird quick.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d invite you up here with me, but I’m guessing your nether regions are to chaffed from the fapping to sit on a saddle.

Besides, if you come, then Borgo will want to come and we all know how that’ll get weird quick.

A little vaseline cures up chaffing from masturbating too much. Calamine lotion works too. And make sure you wear cotton undies as you're healing. Should have no problem horseback riding as long as you're doing that.

...or so I hear.

On 10/10/2018 at 1:34 PM, Integrity28 said:

Borgo would have loved that thread. 

Archived