Pats/Colts Thursday Night Football

Patriot Killa

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Good point by the halftime show too. 

How convenient that the pats got Thursday night at home when home teams are historically like 80% winners. 

Jets cant even get Thursday at home when it’s their 3rd game in 11 days.

You need to get a dose of reality. The Patriots are an elite team. The Jets are not, they suck. The Patriots get ratings because people around the rest of the country want to watch the Patriots and Brady. They don't care about the Jets. You think that might have something to do with it?

37 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Yes...genuis...your point? Does them getting a Thursday home game being determined at a prior point in time somehow change things?

Yeah, like one game matters in the AFC East race. How often do the Jets finish within a game of the Patriots? Stop whining about dumb stuff.

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You are so smug.

I’m not saying they are concerned, I was acknowledging it because it was a passing thought.

I just get so frustrated watching him and the Patriots play year after year. I wonder if their fans even worry about things like ints, fumbles, penalties, etc. during the regular season. They know they're going to win this putrid division every year in a cake walk, most likely getting a bye in the playoffs. Then the fans start to pay attention, when they have to win 2 home playoff games to reach the Super Bowl.

Just now, 14 in Green said:

I just get so frustrated watching him and the Patriots play year after year. I wonder if their fans even worry about things like ints, fumbles, penalties, etc. during the regular season. They know they're going to win this putrid division every year in a cake walk, most likely getting a bye in the playoffs. Then the fans start to pay attention, when they have to win 2 home playoff games to reach the Super Bowl.

I’m sure that they don’t care about interceptions....they see the super bowl every year. I just thought it was something to vocally note. He threw 8 all of 2018 and he’s half way there very early in the year.

im sure it doesn’t mean anything. I’d like for him to fall off this year though. That would be nice.

8 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Don’t you think his velocity is noticeably less after his recent shoulder surgery? To me he is looking like late career payton Manning

No. He looks fine. He could use some players around him though.

I don’t like the matchup as it currently stands between us and the Pats.  They have one huge weakness, which is that their LBers are slow as dirt and they allow rbs and tes to run wild against their coverage.  Also their safeties who used to be good are slowing down. The problem is we don’t have anything like that to exploit the weakness.  We really would need a good slot WR, TE or a third down back to hurt them there.

its really pretty inexcusable of Mac not to have prioritized this in FA given that they’re our biggest divisional threat.

Archived