Pats/Colts Thursday Night Football

Patriot Killa

9 hours ago, David Harris said:

Don’t you think his velocity is noticeably less after his recent shoulder surgery? To me he is looking like late career payton Manning

Well, he threw for 365 yards and 3 TDs last night.

This is after throwing for 464 yards and 4 TDs last week! lol

I think he's okay.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to watch the Pats when they are playing well.  Every aspect of their offense is so fine tuned.   They just move the ball so fast, going with no huddle/quick pace.  

Why don't we ever look like this?  We haven't for like decades. Hey, boneheads in the front office, as lots of folks have said, how about we go with an HC who pushes the envelope on offense.

6 hours ago, Hael said:

I don’t like the matchup as it currently stands between us and the Pats.  They have one huge weakness, which is that their LBers are slow as dirt and they allow rbs and tes to run wild against their coverage.  Also their safeties who used to be good are slowing down. The problem is we don’t have anything like that to exploit the weakness.  We really would need a good slot WR, TE or a third down back to hurt them there.

its really pretty inexcusable of Mac not to have prioritized this in FA given that they’re our biggest divisional threat.

Are we sure Macc has ever watched a Pats game?

Just now, munchmemory said:

I hate to watch the Pats when they are playing well.  Every aspect of their offense is so fine tuned.   They just move the ball so fast, going with no huddle/quick pace.  

Why don't we ever look like this?  We haven't for like decades. Hey, boneheads in the front office, as lots of folks have said, how about we go with an HC who pushes the envelope on offense.

Continuity and no franchise QB. We have one of those now and hopefully after this year we get some people in here that will earn some continuity. For now though, we need to flush the toilet. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Continuity and no franchise QB. We have one of those now and hopefully after this year we get some people in here that will earn some continuity. For now though, we need to flush the toilet. 

That's what I'm saying.  With any luck, the kid can play.  But as long as we have saps like Bowles and Mcc leading us, we are going nowhere on the offensive side of the ball.  I'd argue both sides, but that's just me.

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'd argue both sides, but that's just me.

No, its definitely not just you.  For the last 3 seasons, this defense has let us down whenever we have needed them most.  And just this year alone in each of our losses. 

Week 2 against Miami, we cut the lead to 8 with about 6 minutes left.  One stop out of the defense, and we get the ball back with a chance to tie.  Nope, 12 play, 6 minute drive, 3rd and 19 conversion, clock runs out, game over. 1-1.

Week 3 against Cleveland.  Jump out to a 14 point lead, rookie QB comes off the bench down two scores.  D should feast on that, instead we get shredded.  Then, given a lead in the 4th, all we need is one stop; one big play .  6 minutes, 15 plays, three 3rd down conversions later, we are losing again. Game over. 1-2.

Week 4 against Jax.  Tough spot and a game we were likely to lose anyway against a great defense in their building. We are counting on Bowles D to keep it close -- instead we get run out of the building, making Blake Bortles look like Joe Montana.  Game over by halftime. 1-3.

No, its definitely not just you.

Archived