Tailgate Menus Jets vs Broncos

Lot K Tailgaters

First time ever going to a game by little lonesome self. Mrs. Crimson's Mom is staying for a few day and this is an excellent excuse get the (insert recently banned expletive) out of here. 

So she is giving me a bottle of Bordeaux, a bit of scotch and a thermos of expresso, eggs/bacon/sausage with wraps and an undisclosed treat or two that she is preparing tonight. I am bringing a reader and a chair, Gonna be weird or nice and relaxing, we'll see.

Good news is that she never lets me stop at White Castle on the way home up 17. Now I can. Hope she doesn't smell it on my breath when I get home :)

19 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

What’s everyone making for their tailgates tomorrow?   Supposed to be great weather.  For me it’s bison burgers with garlic mayo (bison is popular in Denver) and chipotle lime pork chops.  

Rocky Mountain Oysters are also popular in the area

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_oysters

I have tried them out there and have to admit they aren't too bad 

12 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

First time ever going to a game by little lonesome self. Mrs. Crimson's Mom is staying for a few day and this is an excellent excuse get the (insert recently banned expletive) out of here. 

So she is giving me a bottle of Bordeaux, a bit of scotch and a thermos of expresso, eggs/bacon/sausage with wraps and an undisclosed treat or two that she is preparing tonight. I am bringing a reader and a chair, Gonna be weird or nice and relaxing, we'll see.

Good news is that she never lets me stop at White Castle on the way home up 17. Now I can. Hope she doesn't smell it on my breath when I get home :)

I wouldn’t be worried about White Castle making your breath smelly, if you know what I’m saying... it’s the other end.

23 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

Rocky Mountain Oysters are also popular in the area

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_oysters

I have tried them out there and have to admit they aren't too bad 

I saw those and Denver omlettes.  I had actually seen a place in Boonton that sells elk and bunch of other exotic meats.  Was too much of a hike to pick up the elk for today’s game.  

Archived