JETS vs BRONCOS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

Well......you can’t polish a turd. I’m not going to sugarcoat anything. I will only focus on the positives and moving forward.

Huge game that determines the fate of the season. Jets are back home and need to get a win for the fans and ESPECIALLY for Kacy Rodgers. Get well soon Kacy. 

I’m just looking for a win here and for our young guys to keep flashing. Mainly Sam. He needs a bounce back week. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. 

Let’s unite fellow Jet fans and torture ourselves AGAIN like every week haha. We will either win as a fanbase or together we’ll BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!

FD4A3BDE-E4E7-4410-8513-5E869C825E63.jpeg

J

E

T

S

JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jamesr said:

Sam has thrown more TDs and fewer interceptions than Case Keenum so far this season. Home field, defense hopefully playing for their coach this week ... Go Jets!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

No more umbrella zone conservative D Bowles needs to play bump and run man to man - even if Trumaine is out

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Bold prediction 

Robbie Anderson catches 2 passes that travel 40+ yards in the air, and has his first big game with Darnold 6 catches 150 yards 1 TD.

I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that Robbie has a big day.   

(disclosure: But he is still benched on my fantasy team)

45 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Sam needs to push the ball down the field today.  Im looking for confidence and aggressiveness from darnold today.  If he throws 3 picks so be it.  But i cant watch another second of this dink and darnold crap.  Time to air it out and show us what youve got.

Why is it that you forget or simply choose to ignore that this is largely due to a porous OL and that Sam Darnold has very little time?

I think we have a fair chance of winning this game, simply because the Broncos are not good on Offense. But if we fall behind and that pass rush has a chance to tee off on this OL, forget it. As always I hope for Sam to improve. I want to win but if we are going to lose, I hope its a blow out and the crowd cheers for Bowles Must Go.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Why is it that you forget or simply choose to ignore that this is largely due to a porous OL and that Sam Darnold has very little time?

I would think that Robbie and Quincy could compliment each other very well. Robbie stretches the field and Q destroy everyone underneath.

Hell, give me those 2 wideouts and 2 good tight ends so the defense has no clue what we are doing at any time. Nice unpredictable ball control offense that can run the hurry up and execute running and passing plays equally well. 

First you need and o-line though otherwise any offense is garbage. (See the giants). 

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I feel like he’s weathered the storm as far as the tough pass rush teams go. 

He should be be good. They just need to get down field for him.

That is definitely one way too look at his rough first quarter of the year. He’s already seen some real talent at pass rush and got baptized by fire.

Hopefully he can adjust and find a way to compensate for his crap o-line. He needs to be able to audible and have full control so he can use/develop his instincts which he clearly has. 

I usually give the Jets the benefit of the doubt and choose them to win close games. But how can you after last week the way the defense played. And it wasn't just the players it was the scheme. Von Miller had nice things to say about Sam this week so you have to consider that as smoke and BS. He's a great player and will be trying to take Darnold's head off all day. Since 2008 we've played them 5 times and lost 4 of them. Broncos by 6.

Archived