JETS vs BRONCOS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Sam needs to push the ball down the field today.  Im looking for confidence and aggressiveness from darnold today.  If he throws 3 picks so be it.  But i cant watch another second of this dink and darnold crap.  Time to air it out and show us what youve got.

+1. But can't totally blame Sam for Bates' incompetence.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

I would say Trumaine being out would be an obvious problem but who knows with the Jets game plan...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Its is! Buster Skrine will move outside giving up multiple completions and penalties. And maybe even a few tds.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Sam needs to push the ball down the field today.  Im looking for confidence and aggressiveness from darnold today.  If he throws 3 picks so be it.  But i cant watch another second of this dink and darnold crap.  Time to air it out and show us what youve got.

+1. But can't totally blame Sam for Bates' incompetence.

16 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Its is! Buster Skrine will move outside giving up multiple completions and penalties. And maybe even a few tds.

And Bowles seems surprised every time it happens. Insanity.

I’d rather see Robinson or Jones on the outside. Jones looked good in preseason. 

The Jets win today, and then they win next week.  The annual October tease.  We get to 3-3, start to get excited that maybe they can get to 9 wins and sneak in as a wild card, then reality sets back in against the Vikings and Bears.

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

The Jets win today, and then they win next week.  The annual October tease.  We get to 3-3, start to get excited that maybe they can get to 9 wins and sneak in as a wild card, then reality sets back in against the Vikings and Bears.

Lol this sounds so accurate

1 hour ago, Jetmech said:

I would say Trumaine being out would be an obvious problem but who knows with the Jets game plan...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No problem at all.  We prepared for it last week by not covering anyone all game.  

19 minutes ago, Lith said:

I will be at the Vikings game so I’m pretty sure this is exactly what will happen.  I will sit back and enjoy today’s win.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

I feel like he’s weathered the storm as far as the tough pass rush teams go. 

He should be be good. They just need to get down field for him.

Sam is not the one I am worried about this game, I think he will show good progress win or lose. I am more concerned about the lack of 2 good/healthy cb's in Bowles scheme. They have 2 good wr's on their team. Thank God they have Case to save us from ourselves. 

This week will be much better for our passing game, we're not facing the 2 best corners in the game unlike last week. I'm expecting a breakout game from Sam Darnold, the signs are pointing in that direction. The only thing I'm really concerned about is Von Miller reasons obvious. 

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

Sam is not the one I am worried about this game, I think he will show good progress win or lose. I am more concerned about the lack of 2 good/healthy cb's in Bowles scheme. They have 2 good wr's on their team. Thank God they have Case to save us from ourselves. 

I thought Johnson was the only injured CB today 

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

Bates' incompetence

Been saying this every game.....every game the worst period for our offense is the start where the plays are "scripted". This means that we look crappiest during the period we planned and after we make adjustments then we actually start moving the ball. If that's not on the coaches I dont know what is. 

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

And Bowles seems surprised every time it happens. Insanity.

I’d rather see Robinson or Jones on the outside. Jones looked good in preseason. 

Yes he did. Why doesnt our coaches reward the players that step up in camp and preseason on this team? Afraid we will get better i suppose. ?

Even when things aren’t going well, there’s so much excitement between 11-1pm getting ready for kickoff. Optimism and excitement to see our team play.

I’m rooting for these players and to see them progress in hopes of salvaging them for next year and beyond. Even with loss, there is always some form of victory depending on how you handle it and what you do after it. Growth/development is all we can ask for and that comes with taking lumps. Go Jets!

7 hours ago, jamesr said:

Sam has thrown more TDs and fewer interceptions than Case Keenum so far this season. Home field, defense hopefully playing for their coach this week ... Go Jets!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hopefully playing for their NEXT coach this week.....?

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

20180811_110543.jpg

Bowles: Can’t wait for halftime to munch down on my special recipe of shrimp pesto. Hmmm hmmm good. Need to make some adjustments though. A touch extra cheese ? and it’s a winner.

11 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Well......you can’t polish a turd. I’m not going to sugarcoat anything. I will only focus on the positives and moving forward.

Huge game that determines the fate of the season. Jets are back home and need to get a win for the fans and ESPECIALLY for Kacy Rodgers. Get well soon Kacy. 

I’m just looking for a win here and for our young guys to keep flashing. Mainly Sam. He needs a bounce back week. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. 

Let’s unite fellow Jet fans and torture ourselves AGAIN like every week haha. We will either win as a fanbase or together we’ll BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!

FD4A3BDE-E4E7-4410-8513-5E869C825E63.jpeg

J

E

T

S

JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!

Why ca't you polish a turd?  I mean--if it is old enough?

the Jets' inactive list are repeats from last week's inactives at Jacksonville. The full list:  

WR Charone Peake    

CB Trumaine Johnson   

CB Derrick Jones   

G Dakota Dozier 

TE Neal Sterling    

LB Tarell Basham  

DL Folorunso Fatukasi

And Denver's inactives, which include starting RT Jason Veldheer:     

QB Kevin Hogan    

CB Tramaine Brock   

S Shamarko Thomas    

LB Alexander Johnson